Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Who is the douchiest??

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Who is the douchiest?? Empty Who is the douchiest??

Post by blondy28 Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:04 pm

For the last few years, Lindsey Graham was the hand's down winner of the douchiest Republican senator, but I gotta say I think Ron Johnson has taken his place.  Ted Cruz has always been a douche...just steady as she goes.  He'll really need to do something big if he ever wants to get out of 3rd place.

The House has many more douches, obviously, since the nature of a gerrymandered district with like minded people can keep getting reelected, while senators have to win state wide.  That being said, the top douche lately has been Dan Crenshaw.  Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and Devin Nunes are always in the top 5.  In other douche news, Duncan Hunter is going to prison for 11 months.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Who is the douchiest?? Empty Re: Who is the douchiest??

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:07 pm

Ron Johnson is for sure the douchiest.  Cruz is just awkward and cringey.  Lady Lindsey is super dickish and prissy.  Ron Johnson is just an embarrassment and a total douche.  I can't believe this asshole got elected twice.  What a dick.

Some of that stuff that's come out about Crenshaw is a bit icky and might haunt him in the longer run.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:09 pm

Nobody is a bigger douche bag fuck-wad asshole than Jim Jordan.... NOBODY!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:17 pm

blondy28 wrote:For the last few years, Lindsey Graham was the hand's down winner of the douchiest Republican senator, but I gotta say I think Ron Johnson has taken his place.  Ted Cruz has always been a douche...just steady as she goes.  He'll really need to do something big if he ever wants to get out of 3rd place.

The House has many more douches, obviously, since the nature of a gerrymandered district with like minded people can keep getting reelected, while senators have to win state wide.  That being said, the top douche lately has been Dan Crenshaw.  Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, and Devin Nunes are always in the top 5.  In other douche news, Duncan Hunter is going to prison for 11 months.

And the douche isn't going to prison.  FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:11 pm