Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
SoxIlliniRob
alohafri
6 posters

RINO

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

RINO Empty RINO

Post by alohafri Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:02 am

Do these Trumplicans actually know what a Republican is or what the Republican party has stood for? The Trump Nazis are calling out Adam Kinzinger for being a RINO because he dares to call out Trump on his bullshit. Same with Larry Hogan. Same with John Kasich. Same with John McCain, Mitt Romney.

Meanwhile the same "Don't Tread On Me" jagoffs are saying what a wonderful idea that pardoned former general Michael Flynn has about wanting Trump to declare martial (or as they call it "Marshall") law and suspend the Constitution so Trump can redo the election. What the absolute fuck?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

RINO Empty Re: RINO

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:23 am

Dude, your former party is off the rails.  I remember thinking earlier on that this Trump thing was some kind of weird, GOP/conservative diversion, and that they'd come back to normalcy after a bit.  It's now beginning to look like this is the new normal for most of Republican-land.  Granted, there are holdouts, like you and Adam Kinzinger and John Kasich, but it looks to me like 3/4 of the original base is pretty much ok with all of this.  People who I considered normal repubs/conservatives and friends of mine are walking around parroting bullshit about voter fraud and cheating and trucks full of ballots.  I just don't have the energy to even laugh at them anymore.  I'm kind of just writing these nuts off.

I don't know if you saw the 2 mins of testimony from that fucking crazy lady in MI two days ago, but it's an SNL skit in the making.  Turns out she's a low budget actress that Rudy hired to go in and claim to have seen election fraud.  If you get a chance pull it up on Youtube or look at Bleacherbum's FB page and enjoy.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:31 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Dude, your former party is off the rails.  I remember thinking earlier on that this Trump thing was some kind of weird, GOP/conservative diversion, and that they'd come back to normalcy after a bit.  It's now beginning to look like this is the new normal for most of Republican-land.  Granted, there are holdouts, like you and Adam Kinzinger and John Kasich, but it looks to me like 3/4 of the original base is pretty much ok with all of this.  People who I considered normal repubs/conservatives and friends of mine are walking around parroting bullshit about voter fraud and cheating and trucks full of ballots.  I just don't have the energy to even laugh at them anymore.  I'm kind of just writing these nuts off.

I don't know if you saw the 2 mins of testimony from that fucking crazy lady in MI two days ago, but it's an SNL skit in the making.  Turns out she's a low budget actress that Rudy hired to go in and claim to have seen election fraud.  If you get a chance pull it up on Youtube or look at Bleacherbum's FB page and enjoy.

I saw it. She's a nutcase. History will not look kindly on Rudy after this episode of his life...."He was 'America's Mayor' until he met Donald Trump..."
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:15 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Dude, your former party is off the rails.  I remember thinking earlier on that this Trump thing was some kind of weird, GOP/conservative diversion, and that they'd come back to normalcy after a bit.  It's now beginning to look like this is the new normal for most of Republican-land.  Granted, there are holdouts, like you and Adam Kinzinger and John Kasich, but it looks to me like 3/4 of the original base is pretty much ok with all of this.  People who I considered normal repubs/conservatives and friends of mine are walking around parroting bullshit about voter fraud and cheating and trucks full of ballots.  I just don't have the energy to even laugh at them anymore.  I'm kind of just writing these nuts off.

Wait...I didn't hear the actress part.  Did she sign a paper saying she'd go to jail?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:06 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Wait...I didn't hear the actress part.  Did she sign a paper saying she'd go to jail?

She has some kind of actress/modeling profile.  Not sure if she signed anything, but she claimed that she did.  Perhaps she's an actress and also works for some kind of election company.  Beats me.  I think that if you google her name you'll find her profile for actressing.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:04 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

She has some kind of actress/modeling profile.  Not sure if she signed anything, but she claimed that she did.  Perhaps she's an actress and also works for some kind of election company.  Beats me.  I think that if you google her name you'll find her profile for actressing.

It looked like she was auditioning for the female version of Otis the town drunk on the remake of the Andy Griffith Show.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:33 pm

I am still at a loss as to why none of these people are being arrested and charged with conspiracy to overthrow the government.  Maybe it's because it has to come from Barr and the DOJ, but this has to be against the some law of the land.  BTW, I wouldn't blow off the martial law and suspend the constitution just yet .. I've heard no concession speech as of yet... 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:09 am

sharpy wrote:I am still at a loss as to why none of these people are being arrested and charged with conspiracy to overthrow the government.  Maybe it's because it has to come from Barr and the DOJ, but this has to be against the some law of the land.  BTW, I wouldn't blow off the martial law and suspend the constitution just yet .. I've heard no concession speech as of yet... 

Texas has filed suit against states that they claim had election irregularities, according to Kayleigh.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:07 am

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:I am still at a loss as to why none of these people are being arrested and charged with conspiracy to overthrow the government.  Maybe it's because it has to come from Barr and the DOJ, but this has to be against the some law of the land.  BTW, I wouldn't blow off the martial law and suspend the constitution just yet .. I've heard no concession speech as of yet... 

Texas has filed suit against states that they claim had election irregularities, according to Kayleigh.

Superspreaders Rudy and Jenna have provided no evidence anywhere in any court proceeding. Somehow I don't think they will produce any here either...that is if they live. Both have been diagnosed with COVID, putting everyone they have been in contact with on their tour of stupidity at risk. Fuck them. I hope they die slow painful deaths. Better them than anyone innocent they may have come in contact with.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:17 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Superspreaders Rudy and Jenna have provided no evidence anywhere in any court proceeding. Somehow I don't think they will produce any here either...that is if they live. Both have been diagnosed with COVID, putting everyone they have been in contact with on their tour of stupidity at risk. Fuck them. I hope they die slow painful deaths. Better them than anyone innocent they may have come in contact with.

One good thing, the SCOTUS - trump's appointees, have refused to hear a case about disallowing some part of the Pennsylvania election - i am hoping thats a good omen
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:47 pm

sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

One good thing, the SCOTUS - trump's appointees, have refused to hear a case about disallowing some part of the Pennsylvania election - i am hoping thats a good omen

This farce is not going to end well.  I don't care how many judges throw out these lawsuits, this bullshit will end in bloodshed, if not full on civil war.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:57 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

This farce is not going to end well.  I don't care how many judges throw out these lawsuits, this bullshit will end in bloodshed, if not full on civil war.

I also think we'll be lucky to avoid some kind of violence before it's over.  We have 20-40 million people (many with guns) who think the election was "stolen" and who think their rights have been violated in the process of this theft.  People who feel their rights have been stripped generally respond with more than words.  Lots of examples of such violence in our history.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:03 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I also think we'll be lucky to avoid some kind of violence before it's over.  We have 20-40 million people (many with guns) who think the election was "stolen" and who think their rights have been violated in the process of this theft.  People who feel their rights have been stripped generally respond with more than words.  Lots of examples of such violence in our history.

I've been generally surprised that the courts have held, but maybe it's so it could end up exactly where it's going.  And now Hunter Biden is back in the mix, and Swalwell.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:38 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I've been generally surprised that the courts have held, but maybe it's so it could end up exactly where it's going.  And now Hunter Biden is back in the mix, and Swalwell.

I think the courts have held because these cases are so frivolous and devoid of facts or anything serious, that no actual judge will have his legacy tarnished by this kind of bullshit.  Perhaps if they had something of substance to bring to the courts.  

I'm frankly not too concerned about Hunter.  It's basically an IRS audit if it's a tax investigation.  if he committed crimes, then he's a dummy who should have known better, and he'll suffer for it.  If he didn't, they'll not find much, or find anything.  If there was a tax investigation of me, I'd not be concerned in the least. There's nothing to find.  If I were afraid, it'd probably be because I knew I'd done some goofy shit.  He likely has some good accounting firms that do his financials, so I bet he'll be just fine. 

Sounds like Swalwell isn't in legal trouble so much as maybe he's hanging with the wrong kind of people and might have jeopardized his intel committee status.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:03 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I think the courts have held because these cases are so frivolous and devoid of facts or anything serious, that no actual judge will have his legacy tarnished by this kind of bullshit.  Perhaps if they had something of substance to bring to the courts.  

I'm frankly not too concerned about Hunter.  It's basically an IRS audit if it's a tax investigation.  if he committed crimes, then he's a dummy who should have known better, and he'll suffer for it.  If he didn't, they'll not find much, or find anything.  If there was a tax investigation of me, I'd not be concerned in the least. There's nothing to find.  If I were afraid, it'd probably be because I knew I'd done some goofy shit.  He likely has some good accounting firms that do his financials, so I bet he'll be just fine. 

Sounds like Swalwell isn't in legal trouble so much as maybe he's hanging with the wrong kind of people and might have jeopardized his intel committee status.

I'm not concerned about either issue.  Just pointing out that the Trump cult is coming at it from all directions.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:54 pm

Apparently even Trump's three SC appointees are RINOs. The Texas lawsuit shot down 9-0. Watch how quickly they are blasted by Trumplicans.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:18 pm

alohafri wrote:Apparently even Trump's three SC appointees are RINOs. The Texas lawsuit shot down 9-0. Watch how quickly they are blasted by Trumplicans.
    Did they release the SCOTUS voting?

I wonder how quickly Trump will try to construct a SUPER supreme court.  Rudy and his daffy drunk blond witness will be the first appointees.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:17 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

IT DID! Almost was hoping they would take it and ream the assholes who brought it.
    Love the two real conservatives. Should have allowed Texas to file case , BUT, that was the ONLY relief we would grant!!
    You might have the right to file this case, but your case is BULLSHIT!!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:24 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:

Love the two real conservatives. Should have allowed Texas to file case , BUT, that was the ONLY relief we would grant!!
    You might have the right to file this case, but your case is BULLSHIT!!

AKA, you can ring our doorbell, but we won't answer the door.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Lindsey Graham says the Republicans won't agree to seat Biden's AG if Trump will face a criminal investigation.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:04 pm

blondy28 wrote:Lindsey Graham says the Republicans won't agree to seat Biden's AG if Trump will face a criminal investigation.

Who gives a shit what he says?  What's left to investigate?  Once an AG is seated, they probably already have the evidence necessary to indict him if that's what they want to do.  I highly doubt that's high or anywhere on Biden's agenda.  Biden would be smart to say he's nominating an AG without giving any potential AG any encouragement or discouragement about a Trump investigation.  I'd just claim that the AG will be completely independent of the presidential administration.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:28 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Lindsey Graham says the Republicans won't agree to seat Biden's AG if Trump will face a criminal investigation.

Who gives a shit what he says?  What's left to investigate?  Once an AG is seated, they probably already have the evidence necessary to indict him if that's what they want to do.  I highly doubt that's high or anywhere on Biden's agenda.  Biden would be smart to say he's nominating an AG without giving any potential AG any encouragement or discouragement about a Trump investigation.  I'd just claim that the AG will be completely independent of the presidential administration.

Hasn't Biden already said that going after Trump isn't on his agenda? Not that he can't change his mind or that he's lying through his teeth. To me, it doesn't matter who goes after the Trump family, the AG or New York State.

Trump will not run in 2024. He is collecting money to defend himself and to pay off debts. The rest of the Trumplicans will fight over who is the "true heir" to Donald Trump...Don Don, Ivanka, Cruz, Rubio, et. al. The MAGA party debates should be on pay per view!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:38 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Hasn't Biden already said that going after Trump isn't on his agenda? Not that he can't change his mind or that he's lying through his teeth. To me, it doesn't matter who goes after the Trump family, the AG or New York State.

Trump will not run in 2024. He is collecting money to defend himself and to pay off debts. The rest of the Trumplicans will fight over who is the "true heir" to Donald Trump...Don Don, Ivanka, Cruz, Rubio, et. al. The MAGA party debates should be on pay per view!

I believe he said that the AG and DOJ will act independently and that he won't direct them in any way.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:45 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Understood.  Here's where the Trump administration's actions may change how we do things.  I'm too lazy to look it up, but isn't there a limit to how long one can be the "acting (fill in the blank)"?  Aren't people saying that the DHS guy has exceeded the allowable time that he's allowed to serve without being approved by the Senate, and therefore, his actions are illegal?  None of these kinds of things have been addressed under Trump, because it would be the DOJ's job to act on them.  I anticipate that the Senate will not approve any of Biden's cabinet members.  So does Biden just have a cabinet of "acting" members?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:19 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Understood.  Here's where the Trump administration's actions may change how we do things.  I'm too lazy to look it up, but isn't there a limit to how long one can be the "acting (fill in the blank)"?  Aren't people saying that the DHS guy has exceeded the allowable time that he's allowed to serve without being approved by the Senate, and therefore, his actions are illegal?  None of these kinds of things have been addressed under Trump, because it would be the DOJ's job to act on them.  I anticipate that the Senate will not approve any of Biden's cabinet members.  So does Biden just have a cabinet of "acting" members?

Maybe.  Just nominate 10 swing members and have them rotate one cabinet slot every 30 or 60 days.  Like a volleyball team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:04 pm