Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

It's amazing!

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

It's amazing! Empty It's amazing!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:43 pm

I'm waiting for Rudy and the rest of the cult to claim that Trump actually won 438 electoral votes.

Even fucking Fox is calling him "President-elect Biden". But the new cult channels, OAN and Newsmax aren't.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

It's amazing! Empty Re: It's amazing!

Post by jaywit Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:22 pm

alohafri wrote:I'm waiting for Rudy and the rest of the cult to claim that Trump actually won 438 electoral votes.

Even fucking Fox is calling him "President-elect Biden". But the new cult channels, OAN and Newsmax aren't.
    Former president Trump:  has a nice ring to it.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:03 pm

jaywit wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I'm waiting for Rudy and the rest of the cult to claim that Trump actually won 438 electoral votes.

I prefer "Inmate Trump," personally.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:22 pm

The insanity boggles the mind!  The faux "hearing" in Pennsylvania that Rudy and the other attorney staged, where Trump called in and made comments over the phone?!  Who watches that and thinks it's persuasive?!  One of my former co-workers posted an article on Facebook and I clicked on the link.  The comments on the article were about what a great job Rudy is doing.  C'mon!  They're totally incompetent!
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:08 pm

The comments on the article were about what a great job Rudy is doing.  C'mon!  They're totally incompetent!

yes, he and they are... and that is why they must be kept in charge of this endeavor.  BTW- did you know trump pays Rudy $20k per day to do what he do ...
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:47 pm

blondy28 wrote:

The insanity boggles the mind!  The faux "hearing" in Pennsylvania that Rudy and the other attorney staged, where Trump called in and made comments over the phone?!  Who watches that and thinks it's persuasive?!  One of my former co-workers posted an article on Facebook and I clicked on the link.  The comments on the article were about what a great job Rudy is doing.  C'mon!  They're totally incompetent!

It was in a hotel banquet hall, no one was sworn in. I've never seen a hearing where those testifying were not asked to testify under oath. The result was even a Trump appointed judge threw out the claim. I guess he is now part of the "deep state", along with the secretary of state of Georgia...you know, the guy who voted for Trump, donated to Trump, and still validated the votes from Georgia because there was no sign of foul play.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:48 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    jaywit wrote:

I prefer "Inmate Trump," personally.

I'd prefer he has a chest-grabber tonight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:26 am