Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Hogan 2024

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Hogan 2024 Empty Hogan 2024

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:35 pm

That's all for now.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Hogan 2024 Empty Re: Hogan 2024

Post by SoxIlliniRob Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Other than knowing he's the Governor of Maryland, do we know much else about the guy, other than knowing he's a moderate Repub?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:30 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Other than knowing he's the Governor of Maryland, do we know much else about the guy, other than knowing he's a moderate Repub?

For now, four years out, that's good enough for me. People were saying the same about Barack Obama based on one speech. I'm allowed to say I like him based on the fact that he's a moderate anti-Trumpism Republican.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:19 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Other than knowing he's the Governor of Maryland, do we know much else about the guy, other than knowing he's a moderate Repub?

For now, four years out, that's good enough for me. People were saying the same about Barack Obama based on one speech. I'm allowed to say I like him based on the fact that he's a moderate anti-Trumpism Republican.

I assumed you were talking about the wrestler.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:34 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

I assumed you were talking about the wrestler.

No, that's the other guy who continues to talk to himself on the other board.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:13 pm

alohafri wrote:

Works for me.  Hogan seems reasonable in the bits and pieces I've seen of him, and let's be honest....compared to fucking idiot Trump, he's Jesus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content