Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Orientation

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Orientation Empty Orientation

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:06 pm

Rob, Lauren won your district, but Oberweis showed up for orientation.  What's with these people???

https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20201113/though-returns-show-oberweis-losing-to-underwood-he-appears-in-washington-for-orientation
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Orientation Empty Re: Orientation

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:00 pm

He's always been a little nuts.  I suppose he's being Trumpy and pretending he won the election or thinks the vote count will eventually favor him.  I don't know.  He's always running for something and never wins, which I'm happy about, since he seems like a real asshole.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:53 pm

They said on WBBM that those who were in close elections were invited to show.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:07 pm

alohafri wrote:They said on WBBM that those who were in close elections were invited to show.

Yes, but it's not really close.  When he left, Underwood was up by about 4,000 votes.  There's not enough outstanding to make up that difference. He claimed victory on election night when he was up about 900...now he claims it's not over.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:17 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:They said on WBBM that those who were in close elections were invited to show.

Yes, but it's not really close.  When he left, Underwood was up by about 4,000 votes.  There's not enough outstanding to make up that difference. He claimed victory on election night when he was up about 900...now he claims it's not over.

I'm just saying what I heard. Bring your beef up with those who told him to come.  tongue
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:36 pm

I think maybe the new normal is to claim you win and see if the other person comes to accept it.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:18 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I'm just saying what I heard. Bring your beef up with those who told him to come.  tongue

I assume he's working on the Penske file.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:43 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I assume he's working on the Penske file.

Dammit! I was going to go there next!  Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:29 pm