Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Voter Fraud

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Voter Fraud Empty Voter Fraud

Post by alohafri Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:19 am

The only voter fraud being done is by the Trump campaign...encouraging Trump voters in Pennsylvania to mail in their ballots now, Gingrich telling Barr to arrest vote counters in Pennsylvania so Pennsylvania can run another election, Sean Hannity encouraging a "redo" election in Pennsylvania, Steve Bannon threatening to behead the head of the FBI and Dr. Fauci. Arrests need to be made.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Voter Fraud Empty Re: Voter Fraud

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:17 pm

These people are fucking nuts.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:17 pm

alohafri wrote:The only voter fraud being done is by the Trump campaign...encouraging Trump voters in Pennsylvania to mail in their ballots now, Gingrich telling Barr to arrest vote counters in Pennsylvania so Pennsylvania can run another election, Sean Hannity encouraging a "redo" election in Pennsylvania, Steve Bannon threatening to behead the head of the FBI and Dr. Fauci. Arrests need to be made.

I agree, and i don't get it .. how can anyone say, or do, the things you have written and do so without consequence?  if you or I said on air, or in public, that Trump's head should be cut off, we'd be hauled off in handcuffs, but these guys can say anything and nobody does a fucking thing.  Where the hell is the head of the FBI saying "cut my head off? - you're going to jail for assault, or threatening a government official asshole"? 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:32 pm

sharpy wrote:
    alohafri wrote:The only voter fraud being done is by the Trump campaign...encouraging Trump voters in Pennsylvania to mail in their ballots now, Gingrich telling Barr to arrest vote counters in Pennsylvania so Pennsylvania can run another election, Sean Hannity encouraging a "redo" election in Pennsylvania, Steve Bannon threatening to behead the head of the FBI and Dr. Fauci. Arrests need to be made.

I agree, and i don't get it .. how can anyone say, or do, the things you have written and do so without consequence?  if you or I said on air, or in public, that Trump's head should be cut off, we'd be hauled off in handcuffs, but these guys can say anything and nobody does a fucking thing.  Where the hell is the head of the FBI saying "cut my head off? - you're going to jail for assault, or threatening a government official asshole"? 

They're equal parts frightening and laughable, with nothing in between.  Tucker Carlson claims that Biden/Harris won't allow them to get coffee from the corner coffee shop...they'll require you to drink Starbucks.  

In other election night news, Oregon decriminalized all drugs.  Sure, once they overturn the ACA and none of us can afford insurance, that whole "treat addiction like a medical issue, not a legal issue" may not have the results that other countries with universal healthcare have, but I hope this is one of those things that just needs one or two states to break the ice, and the rest of the country follows.  Like gay marriage.  When Sessions was appointed as AG and said he was going to reignite the war on drugs, I was horrified.  Four years later, we have the first state to decriminalize.  Now let's win the 2 Georgia senate seats and kick McConnell to the curb.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Now let's win the 2 Georgia senate seats and kick McConnell to the curb.

The next biggest election ... its in january right?  Starting off 2021 in a good way??
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:22 am

sharpy wrote:Now let's win the 2 Georgia senate seats and kick McConnell to the curb.

The next biggest election ... its in january right?  Starting off 2021 in a good way??

Jan 5.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:33 am