Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

I gotta tell you

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

I gotta tell you Empty I gotta tell you

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:31 am

I love that Pete Buttagieg (or however the fuck you spell his name) keeps going on Fox News and handing their heads back to him. He is well spoken, a veteran, and seemingly pretty moderate on some issues. You know, a Democrat that I could vote for. I just hope he keeps that looney from New York at arms length. Give her a job, just don't discuss family business with her.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

I gotta tell you Empty Re: I gotta tell you

Post by sharpy Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:46 pm

If Biden gets to be president mayor Pete needs a cabinet post of some sort to gain national recognition and experience. I like the guy too. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:52 pm

sharpy wrote:If Biden gets to be president mayor Pete needs a cabinet post of some sort to gain national recognition and experience. I like the guy too. 

Totally agree.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:57 pm

alohafri wrote:I love that Pete Buttagieg (or however the fuck you spell his name) keeps going on Fox News and handing their heads back to him. He is well spoken, a veteran, and seemingly pretty moderate on some issues. You know, a Democrat that I could vote for. I just hope he keeps that looney from New York at arms length. Give her a job, just don't discuss family business with her.

It's pretty funny.  The Twitterverse has said pretty much the same.  

Mayor Peter is very much a moderate, although some would say a married gay man isn't moderate, but as many have noted, outside of Kark, as people are starting to realize that they have gay people in their families, gay marriage is pretty mainstream.  Heck, the Pope is even now in favor of civil unions!

Who's the looney from New York?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:06 pm

alohafri wrote:I love that Pete Buttagieg (or however the fuck you spell his name) keeps going on Fox News and handing their heads back to him. He is well spoken, a veteran, and seemingly pretty moderate on some issues. You know, a Democrat that I could vote for. I just hope he keeps that looney from New York at arms length. Give her a job, just don't discuss family business with her.

Just call him Mayor Pete.  It's easier to spell.  I'm confused about the looney from NY comment.  AOC?  What family business?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Is it plausible that Pete will end up Sec of State or is it too soon for that?  Harvard grad who speaks 8 languages and served in the military?  I'm down with it.  

Also heard that Biden is planning on giving a cabinet spot to Jeff Flake and maybe Kasich.  Interesting...in a maybe good way.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:13 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Just call him Mayor Pete.  It's easier to spell.  I'm confused about the looney from NY comment.  AOC?  What family business?

Yes, Cortez. I'm not a big one for "kewl" nicknames, whether it is her, Justice Ginsberg, or Justice Barrett. Family business. Have you never seen The Godfather? The Don said to give Carlo, Connie's new husband, a living, but don't discuss "family business" with him.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:55 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Yes, Cortez. I'm not a big one for "kewl" nicknames, whether it is her, Justice Ginsberg, or Justice Barrett. Family business. Have you never seen The Godfather? The Don said to give Carlo, Connie's new husband, a living, but don't discuss "family business" with him.

I've tried to watch The Godfather so many times.  I quit about 20 minutes in.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:56 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I've tried to watch The Godfather so many times.  I quit about 20 minutes in.

That's it! Kark was right. You are un-American. Wink  tongue

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:29 pm