Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Think he believes it now?

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Think he believes it now? Empty Think he believes it now?

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Herman Cain, Covid denier, dies of Covid. Cain tested positive for Covid after attending Trump's Tulsa rally.

Oddly enough, Cain's own people kept updating people on his struggles with Covid, and today, announced he passed away from Covid. Yet the Cultists are denying it, saying that he had stage four liver cancer. You know what? Fuck them. Fuck them all.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Think he believes it now? Empty Re: Think he believes it now?

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:49 pm

This idiot on the radio is saying how much better the country would have been if Cain had been elected in 2012. Jesus Christ, these guys are fucking idiots.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:00 pm

I read that the far right is claiming the left murdered him .. LOL 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:25 pm

All these idiots are going to go down with the ship.  Louie Gohmert's daughter released a statement about it:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rep-louie-gohmerts-daughter-speaks-211430516.html
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:20 pm

blondy28 wrote:All these idiots are going to go down with the ship.  Louie Gohmert's daughter released a statement about it:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rep-louie-gohmerts-daughter-speaks-211430516.html

Fuck it. I'm going to play their game. I hope they all fucking die. Gohmert, Hannity, Trump, Carlson, Ingraham, Beck, Limbaugh, Dumb and Dumber Trump, every one of them. I don't just hope they die, I hope they suffer like no human being has ever suffered before. And every one who still doesn't believe that this is serious, I hope they suffer and die too. Fuck them. Maybe that's the only way people will take this seriously.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:49 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:All these idiots are going to go down with the ship.  Louie Gohmert's daughter released a statement about it:

Fuck it. I'm going to play their game. I hope they all fucking die. Gohmert, Hannity, Trump, Carlson, Ingraham, Beck, Limbaugh, Dumb and Dumber Trump, every one of them. I don't just hope they die, I hope they suffer like no human being has ever suffered before. And every one who still doesn't believe that this is serious, I hope they suffer and die too. Fuck them. Maybe that's the only way people will take this seriously.

The baffling thing to me is that the GOP doesn't see this whole thing and their attitude as potentially damaging to their party.  Are they not aware of guys like you, who feel this way, or are you too much in the minority for them to give a shit?  You'd think they'd have a sense of self-preservation, but I ain't seeing it.  Maybe some of these guys like Steve Schmidt and Michael Steele, who claim that the party is going to basically atomic bomb itself, are just being overly dramatic.  I still know a lot of right wingers that not only love Trump's every move and word, but they are certain he will win a second term, and certain that history will look very positively at him.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:23 pm

I must be getting senile b/c I don't even remember writing this .. oh wait, this is just Aloha finally having had ENOUGH .. welcome to the tribe 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:32 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

The baffling thing to me is that the GOP doesn't see this whole thing and their attitude as potentially damaging to their party.  Are they not aware of guys like you, who feel this way, or are you too much in the minority for them to give a shit?  You'd think they'd have a sense of self-preservation, but I ain't seeing it.  Maybe some of these guys like Steve Schmidt and Michael Steele, who claim that the party is going to basically atomic bomb itself, are just being overly dramatic.  I still know a lot of right wingers that not only love Trump's every move and word, but they are certain he will win a second term, and certain that history will look very positively at him.

They believe they are the "silent majority". They aren't. They are the loud minority. I am the silent majority. But I don't have a television or radio show where I can go on nightly and make shit up and have guests like Mary Trump on so I can take my party back.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:34 pm

sharpy wrote:Fuck it. I'm going to play their game. I hope they all fucking die. Gohmert, Hannity, Trump, Carlson, Ingraham, Beck, Limbaugh, Dumb and Dumber Trump, every one of them. I don't just hope they die, I hope they suffer like no human being has ever suffered before. And every one who still doesn't believe that this is serious, I hope they suffer and die too. Fuck them. Maybe that's the only way people will take this seriously.

I must be getting senile b/c I don't even remember writing this .. oh wait, this is just Aloha finally having had ENOUGH .. welcome to the tribe 

I had enough of Trump and Fox News long before he was nominated. You must be senile to have forgotten all the times the Polack called me a RINO.  Wink
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:34 pm

sharpy wrote:Fuck it. I'm going to play their game. I hope they all fucking die. Gohmert, Hannity, Trump, Carlson, Ingraham, Beck, Limbaugh, Dumb and Dumber Trump, every one of them. I don't just hope they die, I hope they suffer like no human being has ever suffered before. And every one who still doesn't believe that this is serious, I hope they suffer and die too. Fuck them. Maybe that's the only way people will take this seriously.

I had enough of Trump and Fox News long before he was nominated. You must be senile to have forgotten all the times the Polack called me a RINO.  Wink
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:50 pm

alohafri wrote:

I may be repeating myself, but when I got my current job in 2014, my board president was someone who anyone who has lived in Chicago from the 90s on would know who he was.  He's a former journalist, who had a second career training police forces, with emphasis on how they handle the media.  He worked with the cops after Ferguson got out of control, and he also worked with the Fox Lake police, who knew that the cop that everyone thought was a hero was actually stealing money from a program he ran for kids.  He's a Republican, a veteran, and he has an NRA t-shirt that he sometimes wears when he's working out.  He's no longer on the Board, and after we went on lockdown, he left to stay with his daughter and her family in Iowa, so he's been there for a couple months.  He's the kind of guy that typically is all business, but over the years, I could get him to opine on several topics.  In a recent email exchange, he said he's just flat out terrified.  He's saying the same that we say...that the courts were supposed to be the backstop to this insanity.  I told him about you, Aloha, typically the voice of reason who reminds us "if you think yelling 'you lie' at Barack Obama during the State of the Union Address was bad, that was nothing compared to some guy in the 1800s who was a bigger jag. So I said to my former board prez that when Aloha is scared, and when my former board prez is scared, this is some serious shit.  I hope they all die, and if not, we'll have to kill them.  There's no other way.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:49 pm

I hope they all die, and if not, we'll have to kill them.  There's no other way.

My best friend asked me last week that if I ever got terminal cancer, would I go thru chemo or would i just go take a vacation.  I told her I would buy a high powered rifle and practice like crazy and do everything humanly possible to try and kill trump and mcConnell.  So General Blondy, you can draft me for your army.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:35 pm