Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Is this enough for the cult?

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Is this enough for the cult? Empty Is this enough for the cult?

Post by blondy28 Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:53 pm

Russian paid bounties on our military.  If the cult members don't budge after this, then they're completely gone.  The GOP knows they're about to lose just about everything, so they're now calling for people to wear masks.  Pence is still refusing to say Black Lives Matter.  If he starts saying that, then all bets are off.  They will officially have thrown in the towel.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Is this enough for the cult? Empty Re: Is this enough for the cult?

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:56 am

This is beginning to get fun, Pam.  I'm still not 100% sold that this ballgame is over for Trump, but when you see GOP party folks beginning to distance from this shithead and making comments counter to his stupid blather, the writing starts to appear on the wall.  I thought I saw a poll or something saying yesterday that Trump is down by 2% in Missouri polling.  WTF?  If Biden wins Missouri (which I will believe when I see it with my own eyes, and not a moment sooner), then that'll mean he took about 400+ electoral votes from this election, and we'll see a Dem senate with about a 52-48 majority.  I'd still settle for seeing Trump lose and a 50-50 tie in the senate.  That works just fine for me.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am

Is there a possibility of a positive spin for the military bounty killings?  Trump either didn't read the memo (in which he's derelict in his duty) or he deliberately didn't respond to it (in which he, as commander in chief, is committing treason).  There only play is to completely deny that this event ever existed and as I've seen former CIA leaders say, "there's going to be a paper trail that is easy to follow."  

Having seen Trump bounce back from egregious and previously unthinkable improprieties, my trust in the general public opinion has been forever shattered.  However, I think this story kills his chances for reelection.  Not supporting the military may be enough to break the cult.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:02 pm

I am firmly convinced that Putin and trump, in private, discussed a plan in which Putin would be the dictator of russia for life, which he has successfully accomplished, and he would help Trump become the president for life in the United states - and then pass the presidency down to his kids, and then Russia and the US would be the dictators of the world as the US pulls away from NATO leaving all those countries vulnerable, and if Russia wished to attack, the US would either ignore it , or join on the side of Russia . For that, trump just shook his head yes when told to do something, and was informed that if something bad were to come out, just deny deny deny and take no action b/c it is all lies.  Which has worked up  to this point. Do i believe this event will change the 35% dedicated to him? not one vote .. they will believe it never existed. What it does do, is just piss the military off more and more and eventually, that will end Trump, even if the removal is by force. 

SoxIlliniRob likes this post

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:30 pm

The fact that for four hours, the White House couldn't get a hold of the President of the United States should scare the shit out of everybody.

Hell, I'm four minutes late and Peg starts texting "where are you?"
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 pm

alohafri wrote:The fact that for four hours, the White House couldn't get a hold of the President of the United States should scare the shit out of everybody.

Is that true, or is that what they were saying because they think it looks better to be unreachable than to be a raging racist?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:03 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:The fact that for four hours, the White House couldn't get a hold of the President of the United States should scare the shit out of everybody.

Is that true, or is that what they were saying because they think it looks better to be unreachable than to be a raging racist?

I'm not sure. I have a hard time believing that the President of the United States would not be reachable while on the golf course. But that's their story and their sticking to it.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:15 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I'm not sure. I have a hard time believing that the President of the United States would not be reachable while on the golf course. But that's their story and their sticking to it.

My guess is he'd have been super pissed to be bothered while golfing over some stuff on Twitter that he considers to probably be pretty minor.  I'll bet they didn't even try, purely out of fear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content