Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Ed Farmer

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Ed Farmer Empty Ed Farmer

Post by alohafri Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:01 am

Rest in peace, Farmio. 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Ed Farmer Empty Re: Ed Farmer

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:43 am

I'm not sure there's ever been a more horrific 1st quarter of any year than this one.  Was he at least able to announce one of the few spring training games they had?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:14 pm

blondy28 wrote:I'm not sure there's ever been a more horrific 1st quarter of any year than this one.  Was he at least able to announce one of the few spring training games they had?

Actually did announce one game and then went back home to Carlsbad Calif due to "health reasons" ..  
    Old south sider, St Rita High School and played as a teenager for the Pequods .. a "connie mack league" team .. one of the best on the southside 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:20 pm

sharpy wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:I'm not sure there's ever been a more horrific 1st quarter of any year than this one.  Was he at least able to announce one of the few spring training games they had?

Actually did announce one game and then went back home to Carlsbad Calif due to "health reasons" ..  
    Old south sider, St Rita High School and played as a teenager for the Pequods .. a "connie mack league" team .. one of the best on the southside 

That must have been the game I listened to on the way home from work one day. He sounded pretty bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:40 pm