Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Here we go again...

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Here we go again... Empty Here we go again...

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:15 am

Interruptions, parliamentary inquiries, visual aids.  I guess when the guy's guilty, this is the only strategy to implement.

The Nunes interview on Hannity was priceless.  Nunes claiming he has no recollection of speaking to Parnas, and Hannity stumbling over Parnas' name to suggest that neither one of them knew this guy...they don't even know how to pronounce his name!

And geez...world leaders caught on camera making fun of what a buffoon Trump is.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Here we go again... Empty Re: Here we go again...

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:21 am

blondy28 wrote:Interruptions, parliamentary inquiries, visual aids.  I guess when the guy's guilty, this is the only strategy to implement.

The Nunes interview on Hannity was priceless.  Nunes claiming he has no recollection of speaking to Parnas, and Hannity stumbling over Parnas' name to suggest that neither one of them knew this guy...they don't even know how to pronounce his name!

And geez...world leaders caught on camera making fun of what a buffoon Trump is.

Nunes "doesn't remember" an EIGHT MINUTE phone call. What the fuck is that?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:54 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Interruptions, parliamentary inquiries, visual aids.  I guess when the guy's guilty, this is the only strategy to implement.

Gregg Jarrett on Fox said that someone may have used Nunes' phone to call Parnas.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:56 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Gregg Jarrett on Fox said that someone may have used Nunes' phone to call Parnas.

I'm sure that's it.  Can I borrow your phone while I commit some treason?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:08 pm