Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Everyone's under the bus...

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Everyone's under the bus... Empty Everyone's under the bus...

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:10 am

...and Sondland is the driver.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Everyone's under the bus... Empty Re: Everyone's under the bus...

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:28 am

God, I love it.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:53 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:God, I love it.

I kinda thought that Rudy was going to be the Scooter Libby of this issue, but man, this is so much better.  I wish the split screen showed Jordan and Nunes rather than Dem's counsel.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:56 am

Love to find out that he mentions Hannity too...and Kark for that matter.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:00 am

I'm guessing that when GOP starts questioning, they'll say that Trump only wanted announcement of Bidens and 2016, not actual investigations, so there really was no quid pro quo.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:03 am

blondy28 wrote:I'm guessing that when GOP starts questioning, they'll say that Trump only wanted announcement of Bidens and 2016, not actual investigations, so there really was no quid pro quo.

I can't be convicted of selling drugs because I sold the guy a bag of oregano!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:11 am

blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:I'm guessing that when GOP starts questioning, they'll say that Trump only wanted announcement of Bidens and 2016, not actual investigations, so there really was no quid pro quo.

I can't be convicted of selling drugs because I sold the guy a bag of oregano!

I can't be convicted of bank robbery cuz when I heard sirens, I dropped the gun and the money and got the fuck out of the bank.  I stole nothing.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:19 am

Is it painful to be as fucking dumb as Devin Nunes?  Or is this a painless condition?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:50 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is it painful to be as fucking dumb as Devin Nunes?  Or is this a painless condition?

Did you see the look he gave after part of the testimony? It said it all..."he's fucked."
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:08 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is it painful to be as fucking dumb as Devin Nunes?  Or is this a painless condition?

Did you see the look he gave after part of the testimony? It said it all..."he's fucked."

Doesn't matter.  Nothing's gonna happen.  Nunes is going to vote to not impeach and the Senate will vote to acquit because this is the new Republican party.  This Republican party apparently thinks this kind of stuff is ok.  I wonder if it'll be ok when a Dem does it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:53 pm

And naturally, Fucker Carlson is going after Chris Wallace for not toeing the company line. Is Fucker going to come out of the closet someday soon? He'll be happier.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:55 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Doesn't matter.  Nothing's gonna happen.  Nunes is going to vote to not impeach and the Senate will vote to acquit because this is the new Republican party.  This Republican party apparently thinks this kind of stuff is ok.  I wonder if it'll be ok when a Dem does it.

I don't know why this always baffles me, but it does, and it's nothing less than a cult.  Even when I was a non-political person, I felt like when I was observing the Bill Clinton investigations and impeachment that I wasn't blind.  It was more like "he got a blow job, which is none of Ken Starr's business, so I don't care, impeachment is bullshit".  Likewise the Hillary e-mail/Benghazi stuff.  I don't think I was blind to anything.  But man oh man, I hear these people call Rush Limbaugh, and I'm absolutely astounded by what they believe.  Poor Trump is just such a good man and all he wants to do is make this country better and fight corruption and the Dems are just haters because that's the only possible reason that they would go after such an ethical man.  He's been sued for all kinds of fraud, and he and his grifter kids are not even allowed to legally have a charitable organization in New York.  I get "hold my nose and vote" candidates.  Trump isn't even that.  He is a career criminal who thinks the rules don't apply to him.  And I could understand Trump voters saying "I don't care about how flawed and awful he is, he's my candidate", but that's not what they're saying.  It's Spahn Ranch.  Trump is Manson and his followers just think he's a great guy that has not had a fair shake by society.  WHO IS THAT DUMB???
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:55 am

I'm not well versed on the crowdstrike conspiracy, which is supposedly the Ukraine's interference in the 2016 election, right?  Or maybe not.  But during the hearings Jim Jordan keeps talking about emails from Ukrainians saying they wanted Hillary to win as evidence of interference.  Is that interference?  Isn't it common for many world leaders to make known their preferences?  I mean, Bibi was very clear that he didn't want Obama or Hillary.  Are we calling that interference now?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am

blondy28 wrote:I'm not well versed on the crowdstrike conspiracy, which is supposedly the Ukraine's interference in the 2016 election, right?  Or maybe not.  But during the hearings Jim Jordan keeps talking about emails from Ukrainians saying they wanted Hillary to win as evidence of interference.  Is that interference?  Isn't it common for many world leaders to make known their preferences?  I mean, Bibi was very clear that he didn't want Obama or Hillary.  Are we calling that interference now?

What is clear to me is that the current version of the GOP just makes crackpot statements such as these (that a Ukrainian wanting Hillary to win means that Ukraine interfered) and figures that if we don't offer a counter-narrative, some people will just begin believing it.  Look at how many people believe now that Biden engaged in some kind of "corruption" in Ukraine.  The guy got a board position in another country presumably because of his name.  Beyond that (which is admittedly shady but typical), what's the corruption?  Nevertheless, it's been stated over and over so many times that now people believe Hunter Biden broke some laws (even though they don't know WHICH laws) somewhere and sometime.  They also believe that Ukraine might have been the ones that interfered in 2016 instead of Russia.  The Dems don't really fight fire with fire because I think they believe they are above this kind of shit.  This is basically one party throwing their vegetables at the other at the lunch table, and then the other party trying to fill out a complaint form to say that throwing vegetables is not the proper way by which to eat lunch.  The right expertly redirects the beliefs of the general public through neverending propaganda and misinformation.  We can either live with it, or figure out how to fight it.  Is the right way to fight it to throw your fruit at them while they throw vegetable?  I hope not.  But it would be nice if the left figured out a better way than filling out the complaint form.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:36 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:I'm not well versed on the crowdstrike conspiracy, which is supposedly the Ukraine's interference in the 2016 election, right?  Or maybe not.  But during the hearings Jim Jordan keeps talking about emails from Ukrainians saying they wanted Hillary to win as evidence of interference.  Is that interference?  Isn't it common for many world leaders to make known their preferences?  I mean, Bibi was very clear that he didn't want Obama or Hillary.  Are we calling that interference now?

What is clear to me is that the current version of the GOP just makes crackpot statements such as these (that a Ukrainian wanting Hillary to win means that Ukraine interfered) and figures that if we don't offer a counter-narrative, some people will just begin believing it.  Look at how many people believe now that Biden engaged in some kind of "corruption" in Ukraine.  The guy got a board position in another country presumably because of his name.  Beyond that (which is admittedly shady but typical), what's the corruption?  Nevertheless, it's been stated over and over so many times that now people believe Hunter Biden broke some laws (even though they don't know WHICH laws) somewhere and sometime.  They also believe that Ukraine might have been the ones that interfered in 2016 instead of Russia.  The Dems don't really fight fire with fire because I think they believe they are above this kind of shit.  This is basically one party throwing their vegetables at the other at the lunch table, and then the other party trying to fill out a complaint form to say that throwing vegetables is not the proper way by which to eat lunch.  The right expertly redirects the beliefs of the general public through neverending propaganda and misinformation.  We can either live with it, or figure out how to fight it.  Is the right way to fight it to throw your fruit at them while they throw vegetable?  I hope not.  But it would be nice if the left figured out a better way than filling out the complaint form.

In a not unexpected move, Lindsey Graham sinks to a new low in starting an investigation of the Bidens.  I think it's fairly clear that Hunter Biden is a troubled soul...a past that includes addiction, hooking up with his brother's wife after he died, fathering a child with a one night stand, etc.  He's also a Georgetown graduate, served as a Jesuit volunteer at a church in Portland for a year, and got a law degree from Yale.  He's more respectable than grifters Eric and Don Jr.  So what else can one expect one of John McCain's best friends, Lindsey Graham, do to one John McCain's other best friends, Joe Biden, but drag the Bidens through the mud in defense of Donald Trump, who by any objective measure, has and will continue to sell our country to the highest bidder to keep his sick family in power.  And if Graham issues subpoenas, that plays out in one of two ways.  1) They respond to the subpoenas and get attacked the same way Graham attacked anyone who dared ask Kavanaugh if he liked beer, or 2) They don't show up, which eliminates the talking point of the dems that Republicans don't respond to subpoenas because they have something to hide.  This is what democratic weakness does...because Republicans don't give this shit a second thought.  The Republicans would have people who didn't respond to subpoenas arrested.  Nancy Pelosi needs to start doing this immediately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:20 pm