Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

ISIS guy killed

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

ISIS guy killed Empty ISIS guy killed

Post by blondy28 Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:24 pm

I didn't even know this guy, but Trump, as usual, has made his death about himself.  The pictures that were taken a couple hours after he was killed but put out like it was during the military operation just demonstrates what a narcissist Trump is.  Good thing he thanked Russia, but not our intelligence community.  And he didn't tell the dems because they might leak it.  Yeah, sure.  It was all over twitter last night before any statement was even made, so the Trump people apparently leaked it.  

Trump trying to make this guy to be Bin Laden's calibre because that would mean, in Trump's mind, that he killed a bigger terrorist leader than Obama is typical Trump.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

ISIS guy killed Empty Re: ISIS guy killed

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:44 pm

blondy28 wrote:I didn't even know this guy, but Trump, as usual, has made his death about himself.  The pictures that were taken a couple hours after he was killed but put out like it was during the military operation just demonstrates what a narcissist Trump is.  Good thing he thanked Russia, but not our intelligence community.  And he didn't tell the dems because they might leak it.  Yeah, sure.  It was all over twitter last night before any statement was even made, so the Trump people apparently leaked it.  

Trump trying to make this guy to be Bin Laden's calibre because that would mean, in Trump's mind, that he killed a bigger terrorist leader than Obama is typical Trump.

I noticed it didn't take him long to make sure to explain that this was a bigger deal than killing Bin Laden.  Everything is an ego contest with this bozo.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:43 pm