Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

"A very serious meltdown"

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

"A very serious meltdown" Empty "A very serious meltdown"

Post by blondy28 Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:06 pm

I like Nancy Pelosi more and more each day.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

"A very serious meltdown" Empty Re: "A very serious meltdown"

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Same with me.  I always assumed I didn't like her...figured she was a super wacko lefty liberal.  I find her to be a pretty stateswomanly leader who stays cool and calm when shit gets heated.  With each passing day, I find that I truly really adore her.  She's bad ass.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:09 am

How about Donald releasing the pic of Pelosi standing up to Trump before leaving that Syria meeting yesterday? That will be an iconic photo for another 100+ yrs. He somehow assumed this pic would make HIM look good and her look bad. I think it makes her look bad ass.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:11 am

After playing the clip of Pelosi and Schumer making their statement after the meeting ended, Laura Ingraham, who I firmly believe has a dildo that looks like Donald Trump inserted in her snatch 24 hours a day, laughed and said "and now here's the real story from Representative Kevin McCarthy.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:12 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:How about Donald releasing the pic of Pelosi standing up to Trump before leaving that Syria meeting yesterday?  That will be an iconic photo for another 100+ yrs.  He somehow assumed this pic would make HIM look good and her look bad.  I think it makes her look bad ass.
    Where was it? Haven't seen it.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:47 am

"A very serious meltdown" AIDE7NR2EJES5HODCWMQTBKO2I
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:51 am

alohafri wrote:After playing the clip of Pelosi and Schumer making their statement after the meeting ended, Laura Ingraham, who I firmly believe has a dildo that looks like Donald Trump inserted in her snatch 24 hours a day, laughed and said "and now here's the real story from Representative Kevin McCarthy.

Is there a bigger joke that McCarthy right now?  I'm constantly amazed by what a bumbling doofus he is.  We can sit and argue all day about ideologies and never reach a consensus because that's life.  We all look at culture and politics through a slightly different lens.  That said, this fucking guy is a clown (McCarthy) no matter what color political hat he wears.  He makes political crackpots seems smart and sane in comparison to him.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:40 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:After playing the clip of Pelosi and Schumer making their statement after the meeting ended, Laura Ingraham, who I firmly believe has a dildo that looks like Donald Trump inserted in her snatch 24 hours a day, laughed and said "and now here's the real story from Representative Kevin McCarthy.

Is there a bigger joke that McCarthy right now?  I'm constantly amazed by what a bumbling doofus he is.  We can sit and argue all day about ideologies and never reach a consensus because that's life.  We all look at culture and politics through a slightly different lens.  That said, this fucking guy is a clown (McCarthy) no matter what color political hat he wears.  He makes political crackpots seems smart and sane in comparison to him.

I'd say Matt Gaetz is up there.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:56 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I'd say Matt Gaetz is up there.

They are on equal intellectual levels, but the GOP actually props McCarthy up and gives him PR time in front of cameras.  Are they fucking crazy?  Gaetz is out there jumping in front of cameras and microphones, but not because the GOP put him there.  McCarthy was actually going to be the Speaker until he stuck his foot in his mouth regarding the Benghazi hearing charade.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:28 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:"A very serious meltdown" AIDE7NR2EJES5HODCWMQTBKO2I

Take a gander at that general sitting to Trump's right.   it looks like he's cringing as he thinks "when am I going to have to organize a military coup on this jackass?"
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:28 pm

Several are looking down and trying to divert their eyes, thinking "holy shit, I can't believe I work for this fucking asshole."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:21 pm