Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Is it true?

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Is it true? Empty Is it true?

Post by sharpy Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:54 pm

Bolton was a whistle blower??? How awful must the trump administration be for someone like John Bolton to be disgusted by him?  Can't wait until he testifies. Lol
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Is it true? Empty Re: Is it true?

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:15 pm

not sure if he was a whistle blower or if he's just a guy willing to testify.  I hear he's willing and planning on it.  Today's witness notes that she and Bolton were both witness to the same bullshit.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:55 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:not sure if he was a whistle blower or if he's just a guy willing to testify.  I hear he's willing and planning on it.  Today's witness notes that she and Bolton were both witness to the same bullshit.

He apparently went behind trumps back and informed the White House lawyers that something illegal was going on in the Ukraine with Trump and Giuliani...that's blowing a tuba in my mind .... 

BTW - dimes to donuts Giuliani is the fall guy - he's fucking senile anyway, so trump is going to come out and say yea, Giuliani was the guy in the Ukraine but I didn't know anything about it ...rogue politician trying to help but actually harmed an innocent president … you heard it here first 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:04 pm

sharpy wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:not sure if he was a whistle blower or if he's just a guy willing to testify.  I hear he's willing and planning on it.  Today's witness notes that she and Bolton were both witness to the same bullshit.

He apparently went behind trumps back and informed the White House lawyers that something illegal was going on in the Ukraine with Trump and Giuliani...that's blowing a tuba in my mind .... 

BTW - dimes to donuts Giuliani is the fall guy - he's fucking senile anyway, so trump is going to come out and say yea, Giuliani was the guy in the Ukraine but I didn't know anything about it ...rogue politician trying to help but actually harmed an innocent president … you heard it here first 

I suppose, but Trump has admitted doing it.  I've seen him openly try doing it.  He's said it on live TV.  The transcript has him doing it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:09 pm

sharpy wrote:Bolton was a whistle blower??? How awful must the trump administration be for someone like John Bolton to be disgusted by him?  Can't wait until he testifies. Lol

I called Bolton a few weeks ago.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:01 pm

alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:Bolton was a whistle blower??? How awful must the trump administration be for someone like John Bolton to be disgusted by him?  Can't wait until he testifies. Lol

You had Bolton in the whistleblower drinking game?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:02 pm

sharpy wrote:

I've said the same thing.  Trump will promise him a pardon, but NY state will prosecute him.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:20 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

You had Bolton in the whistleblower drinking game?

drunken drunken drunken drunken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content