Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

The Path to Jesus

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

The Path to Jesus Empty The Path to Jesus

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:07 pm

Is the path to Jesus the path that denies Bahamian refugees entry into the US for some relief?  I know that the Evangelicals are very much in love with Donald (their Messiah) Trump.  Is Donald leading them to Jesus by denying them something that the metaphorical Jesus would surely offer them?  Or is the metaphorical Jesus just a cartoon character that doesn't exist, with the actual Jesus being a guy that builds walls to keep refugees and the needy out of the US?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

The Path to Jesus Empty Re: The Path to Jesus

Post by sharpy Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:19 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is the path to Jesus the path that denies Bahamian refugees entry into the US for some relief?  I know that the Evangelicals are very much in love with Donald (their Messiah) Trump.  Is Donald leading them to Jesus by denying them something that the metaphorical Jesus would surely offer them?  Or is the metaphorical Jesus just a cartoon character that doesn't exist, with the actual Jesus being a guy that builds walls to keep refugees and the needy out of the US?

If Jesus wanted those Rastafarians to live, why did he hit them with a hurricane?  Huh? tell me?  So just b/c the hurricane missed killing all of them the United States is supposed to go against what Jesus wanted and try to keep them alive??  His holiness knows what he is doing. I am sure he has talked to Jesus personally and this is the policy He wants.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:38 pm

sharpy wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Is the path to Jesus the path that denies Bahamian refugees entry into the US for some relief?  I know that the Evangelicals are very much in love with Donald (their Messiah) Trump.  Is Donald leading them to Jesus by denying them something that the metaphorical Jesus would surely offer them?  Or is the metaphorical Jesus just a cartoon character that doesn't exist, with the actual Jesus being a guy that builds walls to keep refugees and the needy out of the US?

If Jesus wanted those Rastafarians to live, why did he hit them with a hurricane?  Huh? tell me?  So just b/c the hurricane missed killing all of them the United States is supposed to go against what Jesus wanted and try to keep them alive??  His holiness knows what he is doing. I am sure he has talked to Jesus personally and this is the policy He wants.

I hadn't thought of that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:50 pm