Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Trump wear

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Trump wear Empty Trump wear

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:44 am

Get your camouflage clothing from Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump, as modeled by his son, Don Don, who also never served. I wonder if the spoogie stain on Don Don's collar comes with it.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Trump wear Empty Re: Trump wear

Post by sharpy Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:53 pm

I still don't get why someone who got his head shot at by an enemy wouldn't immediately despise someone who never served - in fact dodged serving - but pretended and dressed up like a veteran??  I never served, but I don't walking around in camouflage clothes with MARINES printed on my T-shirts
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:28 pm

sharpy wrote:I still don't get why someone who got his head shot at by an enemy wouldn't immediately despise someone who never served - in fact dodged serving - but pretended and dressed up like a veteran??  I never served, but I don't walking around in camouflage clothes with MARINES printed on my T-shirts

This whole topic is baffling.  They're absolutely fine with draft dodgers like Trump and Nugent and even Romney who claimed that his rich sons served the country better back at home and they all eat up that shit, but then they see Tammy Duckworth  and her 3 lost limbs and Mayor Pete, who served, and they couldn't possible be less impressed or grateful about their service.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Frankly, in my own head, I think that the survival of this nation is going to come down to the generals of the armed forces and the majority of the fighting men.  I don't think Trump, should he lose in 2020, is going to leave the presidency - I believe he will state the results are rigged and that he has to declare military law until the "situation is resolved'.  And he will mobilize the military to back him and keep him in office - and then it comes down to whether the Joints Chiefs of Staff are loyal to Trump, or loyal to the constitution of the United States …..but then again, per Rosebowl, I am a hysterical trump hater.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 pm