Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

"Creepy Joe"

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

"Creepy Joe" Empty "Creepy Joe"

Post by alohafri Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:52 am

Every year, I am forced to watch videos on everything from bloodborne pathogens to sexual harassment. According to the sexual harassment videos I have watched for nearly ten years, if you don't say something about feeling "uncomfortable", the assumption is that you are okay with what has been said, done, whatever. If you say something and the behavior continues, that's where the problem is.

The women coming forward on Biden have not said they were "raped", have not said they were "assaulted". They have all said that Biden made them "feel uncomfortable". Biden is a touchy-feely kinda guy. If you don't like that, tell him. I'm not a touchy-feely guy. I hate the "bro hug". I work with women who have to touch when they talk. It kinda makes me uncomfortable, but I know that's their personality. If I told them, I would bet they would stop.

Biden making me "feel uncomfortable" is not, "you gotta grab them by the pussy".
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

"Creepy Joe" Empty Re: "Creepy Joe"

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:28 pm

Good synopsis, Kevin.  It's hard for me to believe anything that's been alleged was done with sexual or nefarious intent.  I suppose it's possible Joe has a side we don't know about, but he's definitely an old school hugger, grabber, back slapper kind of guy.  It's not like he's been secretive about it.  Lots of video of him doing it in the open at funerals, inaugurations, swearing ins, etc.  

And funny you mention when women touch you when they talk and that making you feel uncomfortable.  Depending on the person, it can make me feel uncomfortable, too.  There are some who are like sisters to me and that's fine.  If not, keep yer filthy mitts off of me.  

And what is with the bro hug?  When did this begin, and why are guys doing that to me?  I'm always like clunking around and uncomfortable with it.  Maybe I just have to get better about it.  Next time I see you I'm coming in for a huge one, and then I'm going to sniff Peg's hair.
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:30 pm

"That's not a gun in my pocket."

One way to end a bro hug quickly.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:07 pm

jaywit wrote:"That's not a gun in my pocket."

the only guy anyone should bro hug is their son
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:03 am

sharpy wrote:
    jaywit wrote:"That's not a gun in my pocket."

the only guy anyone should bro hug is their son

I don't even like when my brother tries to do it. 
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:22 pm

It's exactly whining and complaining like this that takes the focus off of that mentally ill buffoon in the oval office and keeps the democrats sniping at each other. In the meantime Trump and McConnell are doing the happy dance together. When will the left ever learn?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:56 pm

cream919 wrote:It's exactly whining and complaining like this that takes the focus off of that mentally ill buffoon in the oval office and keeps the democrats sniping at each other. In the meantime Trump and McConnell are doing the happy dance together. When will the left ever learn?

Actually, this is exactly why middle-of-the roaders, and of course the right, are anti-progressives - b/c they can't figure out that kissing someone's head or touching their arms is not the same as grabbing a pussy, or asking someone to fuck you in order to get a job. This lack of rationale thinking is why many think the left is anti-freedom and anti=free speech, because they continuously make mountains from mole hills, and then when a mountain does come up, its like the boy calling wolf - nobody listens. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:56 pm