Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

SOTU address

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

SOTU address Empty SOTU address

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:05 am

Not much to say, personally.  Run of the mill.  The opposition response was fine and not a horrible embarrassment, as many have been.  I enjoyed watching Nancy fidgeting around and trying to remain classy during a few moments, especially when she motioned to her caucus to not get unruly during a particular moment.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

SOTU address Empty Re: SOTU address

Post by blondy28 Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:45 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Not much to say, personally.  Run of the mill.  The opposition response was fine and not a horrible embarrassment, as many have been.  I enjoyed watching Nancy fidgeting around and trying to remain classy during a few moments, especially when she motioned to her caucus to not get unruly during a particular moment.

I never watch Trump live.  Nails on a chalkboard.  The only time I watch him live is in a debate.  I opted for binge watching True Detective, season 3 (which is awfully good) and the new Netflix series Russian Doll, which I'm not sure if I like, but the press about it has been great, so I'm giving it a chance.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:00 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Not much to say, personally.  Run of the mill.  The opposition response was fine and not a horrible embarrassment, as many have been.  I enjoyed watching Nancy fidgeting around and trying to remain classy during a few moments, especially when she motioned to her caucus to not get unruly during a particular moment.

I never watch Trump live.  Nails on a chalkboard.  The only time I watch him live is in a debate.  I opted for binge watching True Detective, season 3 (which is awfully good) and the new Netflix series Russian Doll, which I'm not sure if I like, but the press about it has been great, so I'm giving it a chance.

I like Natasha Lyonne, so if that turns out to be a good series, let me know, and we'll watch it, too.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:30 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

I like Natasha Lyonne, so if that turns out to be a good series, let me know, and we'll watch it, too.

I love her. and in just the first few episodes it's a great role for her.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:44 pm

I refuse to watch Trump in any capacity. In my line of work I get lied to as a matter of course so I'll be goddam if I'm going to waste an hour and a half of my life listening to whatever tumbles out of the pie hole of that lying piece of shit.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:50 pm

I watched Hannity so he could tell me what REALLY happened.

(God, I can't even say that without choking.)
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:02 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

We've watched a couple and like it a lot.  Wifey is laughing her ass off.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

We've watched a couple and like it a lot.  Wifey is laughing her ass off.

Just finished episode 7.  Really liking it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content