Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox


    Mueller Gossip

    Share
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

    Posts : 920
    Join date : 2017-05-06

    Mueller Gossip

    Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:01 am

    Seeing all over twitter that a story meant to smear Mueller is expected to hit Thursday.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

    Posts : 1147
    Join date : 2017-05-05
    Age : 53
    Location : Saint Charles, IL

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:10 am

    They'll try anything.  Maybe he only tipped his waitress 10% one time.

    I know there's a lot of belief by some that Mueller will dump a bunch of stuff right after the election season.  Indictments?  A final report on findings?  I don't know, but some seem to think that's coming, so I guess it makes sense to try ruining his credibility two weeks before all of that.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

    Posts : 920
    Join date : 2017-05-06

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:27 am

    SoxIlliniRob wrote:They'll try anything.  Maybe he only tipped his waitress 10% one time.

    I know there's a lot of belief by some that Mueller will dump a bunch of stuff right after the election season.  Indictments?  A final report on findings?  I don't know, but some seem to think that's coming, so I guess it makes sense to try ruining his credibility two weeks before all of that.

    Hearing the reports are about sexual impropriety.
    avatar
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

    Posts : 185
    Join date : 2017-05-05

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:46 am

    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:They'll try anything.  Maybe he only tipped his waitress 10% one time.

    I know there's a lot of belief by some that Mueller will dump a bunch of stuff right after the election season.  Indictments?  A final report on findings?  I don't know, but some seem to think that's coming, so I guess it makes sense to try ruining his credibility two weeks before all of that.

    Hearing the reports are about sexual impropriety.
    Oh, hell. That should give me extra points from the right!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

    Posts : 920
    Join date : 2017-05-06

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 pm

    frank bonifacic wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:They'll try anything.  Maybe he only tipped his waitress 10% one time.

    I know there's a lot of belief by some that Mueller will dump a bunch of stuff right after the election season.  Indictments?  A final report on findings?  I don't know, but some seem to think that's coming, so I guess it makes sense to try ruining his credibility two weeks before all of that.

    Hearing the reports are about sexual impropriety.
    Oh, hell. That should give me extra points from the right!

    Special counsel's office spokesperson Peter Carr:  "When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation".
    avatar
    jaywit
    Not a Fanboy

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2018-09-22

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by jaywit on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:27 pm

    blondy28 wrote:Seeing all over twitter that a story meant to smear Mueller is expected to hit Thursday.
    BREAKING NEWS!!! (but wait until Thursday.)  Does the writer who is working on the story for another 48 hours a procrastinating teenager?  Does he/she not have spellcheck?  Why the delay?  Are they making sure the lies are all aligned correctly?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

    Posts : 920
    Join date : 2017-05-06

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:53 pm

    jaywit wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Seeing all over twitter that a story meant to smear Mueller is expected to hit Thursday.
    BREAKING NEWS!!! (but wait until Thursday.)  Does the writer who is working on the story for another 48 hours a procrastinating teenager?  Does he/she not have spellcheck?  Why the delay?  Are they making sure the lies are all aligned correctly?

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/?utm_source=twb
    avatar
    jaywit
    Not a Fanboy

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2018-09-22

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by jaywit on Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:33 pm

    blondy28 wrote:
    jaywit wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Seeing all over twitter that a story meant to smear Mueller is expected to hit Thursday.
    BREAKING NEWS!!! (but wait until Thursday.)  Does the writer who is working on the story for another 48 hours a procrastinating teenager?  Does he/she not have spellcheck?  Why the delay?  Are they making sure the lies are all aligned correctly?

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/?utm_source=twb
    Looks like the last of my queries is the correct answer, aligning all lies.  Not surprised.  Jack Burkman sure sounds like a sweetheart, doesn't he?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Fanboy

    Posts : 954
    Join date : 2017-05-05
    Age : 52
    Location : Between Sarah Michelle Gellar's Legs

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by alohafri on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:50 am

    blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

    Posts : 920
    Join date : 2017-05-06

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by blondy28 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:33 am


    Rachel Maddow had a story about this last night.  These goofs must actually believe the bullshit that Trump spews about the FBI...that they're bumbling idiots who are framing him.  That blew up in their faces.  This was so easily exposed.  Makes you see how solid Dr. Ford's story is.  If it were fake it would be relatively easy, one would think, to find holes in it.
    avatar
    jaywit
    Not a Fanboy

    Posts : 106
    Join date : 2018-09-22

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by jaywit on Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:51 pm

    Something tells me we're going to hear about this doofus sometime in the future.  He'll surface on some "dumb criminals" show when he gets out of prison for this offense.



    More importantly, I clicked on the ad-bait for J-Lo's most recent photo shoot.  Wow!  Amazing she's 49 and looks the way she does.  Good job, J-Lo.  Thanks for sharing your "art".

    Sponsored content

    Re: Mueller Gossip

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:01 pm