Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Drew Peterson

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Drew Peterson Empty Drew Peterson

Post by blondy28 Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:15 am

The Supreme Court has refused to hear Drew Peterson's appeal on his conviction.  Aloha, I know you and I agree on this.  I actually was just watching a true crime show yesterday, and it was about a case with which I was quite familiar, although on this particular show, they had an update about which I wasn't aware....that the conviction was thrown out because the "killer" was arrested/convicted largely because of a letter that the victim left for his parents saying that if anything happened to him, that she did it.  Conviction was vacated on appeal.  That's really what should be happening with Peterson...as much as I know he's guilty.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Drew Peterson Empty Re: Drew Peterson

Post by alohafri Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:28 pm

blondy28 wrote:The Supreme Court has refused to hear Drew Peterson's appeal on his conviction.  Aloha, I know you and I agree on this.  I actually was just watching a true crime show yesterday, and it was about a case with which I was quite familiar, although on this particular show, they had an update about which I wasn't aware....that the conviction was thrown out because the "killer" was arrested/convicted largely because of a letter that the victim left for his parents saying that if anything happened to him, that she did it.  Conviction was vacated on appeal.  That's really what should be happening with Peterson...as much as I know he's guilty.

Yep. No chance to cross examine the witness.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:27 am

I know guys who worked with Peterson. They said that he would give you the shirt off his back. He was that kind of guy. But, there is no doubt in their minds that he killed both of his wives.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:16 pm