Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Rosenstein

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Rosenstein Empty Rosenstein

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:13 pm

So NY Times saying Rosenstein suggesting taping Trump so they could 25th Amendment him.  Laura Ingraham tweeted that Trump needs to fire Rosenstein immediately.  Funny how the "failing NY Times" who can't be trusted to report the truth is totally believed and their story will, in all likelihood, be used as the reason for Trump to fire Rosenstein.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Rosenstein Empty Re: Rosenstein

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Whatever.  I don't feel like I even care anymore.  Rosenstein is a Repub.  Even Repubs think this president is a fucking shitbag.  Actually, calling him a shitbag is an insult to honest shitbags everywhere.  I get the sneaking suspicion that Mueller has more than enough to drop a bomb on Trump anyway.  Now, he's just adding icing to the cake.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:43 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Whatever.  I don't feel like I even care anymore.  Rosenstein is a Repub.  Even Repubs think this president is a fucking shitbag.  Actually, calling him a shitbag is an insult to honest shitbags everywhere.  I get the sneaking suspicion that Mueller has more than enough to drop a bomb on Trump anyway.  Now, he's just adding icing to the cake.

But isn't there something where if he fires Rosenstein and hires one of his enablers that they can just take Mueller's report and put it in a file and never disclose it?  Seems I heard that the key to keeping the Mueller investigation going until its proper resolution is Rosenstein.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:05 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Whatever.  I don't feel like I even care anymore.  Rosenstein is a Repub.  Even Repubs think this president is a fucking shitbag.  Actually, calling him a shitbag is an insult to honest shitbags everywhere.  I get the sneaking suspicion that Mueller has more than enough to drop a bomb on Trump anyway.  Now, he's just adding icing to the cake.

But isn't there something where if he fires Rosenstein and hires one of his enablers that they can just take Mueller's report and put it in a file and never disclose it?  Seems I heard that the key to keeping the Mueller investigation going until its proper resolution is Rosenstein.

I don't think he can get away with that.  Maybe.  if the Dems win the House, and it seems they surely will, I believe that things then change in this regard.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Even Repubs think this president is a fucking shitbag

Ha ...even Sessions think he's a shitbag ..lol 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:37 pm

sharpy wrote:Even Repubs think this president is a fucking shitbag

Ha ...even Sessions think he's a shitbag ..lol 

Even I disagree with much of what Sessions stands for, but fuck, Sessions has done 95% of what Trump has asked him to do. The only thing he hasn't done is get rid of the Russia investigation. Sessions knows what his job is and what his job isn't, and his job isn't being Trump's personal attorney. Therefore, I say, keep going Sessions!
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:58 pm

Agreed. I can't stand Sessions either but when it comes to Shitbag I think Sessions walks on water by comparison.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:19 pm

cream919 wrote:Agreed. I can't stand Sessions either but when it comes to Shitbag I think Sessions walks on water by comparison.

Sessions is just a dumb, racist, sexist fuck.  Not Trump-dumb, though.  Just country dumb.  He's harmless in comparison to Trump, and he appears to at least have some degree of an interest in trying to uphold his job, even if I don't agree with how he's doing it.

Last edited by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:25 pm

Sessions is just a dumb, racist, sexist fuck.

*********************************************************************************

In other words a "dumb Southerner"!  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:15 pm