Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Alex Jones bans and stuff

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Alex Jones bans and stuff Empty Alex Jones bans and stuff

Post by blondy28 Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:27 pm

This Alex Jones nutjob is truly the worst of the worst.  After one of his conspiracy followers tried to shoot up the pizza restaurant that Jones claimed Hillary was running a pedophile ring out of, you would think he might dial it back,but he persists.  Perhaps the most deplorable of all of his conspiracies is that Newtown never happened, and that it was really a liberal stunt to lead to gun bans.  So over the last week over so, several platforms have banned him.  I have mixed feelings on that, but I lean maybe 70/30 in support, since his rhetoric has led to violence...it's not merely offensive.  Today I read an article that Jones' lawyers are asking the Newtown families to disclose their home addresses in the paperwork submitted in their lawsuit against Jones for defamation, and that if they don't, the paperwork is invalid and that the lawsuit will have to be dismissed.  Over the years the Newtown parents have been harassed and had to get security for protection and they fear that releasing that information will be a risk to their safety...which seems like a no brainer.  Jones' ex worries that if he continues to get banned, that he will become even more dangerous.  And since some of his platforms don't have sponsors, boycotting sponsors won't really work.  I think the man's dangerous and hope there's a way to stop him and just make him go away.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Alex Jones bans and stuff Empty Re: Alex Jones bans and stuff

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:09 pm

blondy28 wrote:This Alex Jones nutjob is truly the worst of the worst.  After one of his conspiracy followers tried to shoot up the pizza restaurant that Jones claimed Hillary was running a pedophile ring out of, you would think he might dial it back,but he persists.  Perhaps the most deplorable of all of his conspiracies is that Newtown never happened, and that it was really a liberal stunt to lead to gun bans.  So over the last week over so, several platforms have banned him.  I have mixed feelings on that, but I lean maybe 70/30 in support, since his rhetoric has led to violence...it's not merely offensive.  Today I read an article that Jones' lawyers are asking the Newtown families to disclose their home addresses in the paperwork submitted in their lawsuit against Jones for defamation, and that if they don't, the paperwork is invalid and that the lawsuit will have to be dismissed.  Over the years the Newtown parents have been harassed and had to get security for protection and they fear that releasing that information will be a risk to their safety...which seems like a no brainer.  Jones' ex worries that if he continues to get banned, that he will become even more dangerous.  And since some of his platforms don't have sponsors, boycotting sponsors won't really work.  I think the man's dangerous and hope there's a way to stop him and just make him go away.

This shit is beginning to remind me of the most recent season of "Homeland" where they had a similar loudmouth nutjob that got some people killed.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 pm

It appears Trump conspiracy group started California wildfires.  Yeah, people are gonna die.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/california-wildfire-suspect-posted-about-qanon-other-conspiracies_us_5b6dc69de4b0ae32af97e953

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 pm