Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
SoxIlliniRob
blondy28
6 posters

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Karma - Page 2 Empty Re: Karma

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:54 pm

joepoe wrote:I’m not whining he whined. In ‘06 the GOP was dead, remember?  They used political power to stall lame duck POTUS nomination and somehow that is Evil. Just evil all day long. No message. Oh wait the new message is “abolish ICE!l” lol

I don't know if you're drunk posting here or just choosing to make no sense.  I sure as hell never thought the GOP was dead in '06.  Not sure anyone used the word evil.  It's probably dirty, but politics is dirty.  I'm just asking for my party to play dirty, too.  That's the new normal, so might as well fight dirty.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:15 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    joepoe wrote:I’m not whining he whined. In ‘06 the GOP was dead, remember?  They used political power to stall lame duck POTUS nomination and somehow that is Evil. Just evil all day long. No message. Oh wait the new message is “abolish ICE!l” lol

I don't know if you're drunk posting here or just choosing to make no sense.  I sure as hell never thought the GOP was dead in '06.  Not sure anyone used the word evil.  It's probably dirty, but politics is dirty.  I'm just asking for my party to play dirty, too.  That's the new normal, so might as well fight dirty.

I was diagnosed with cancer in '06, so it's kind of a blur.  The only thing I remember about that year politically was listening to the telephone townhalls of my congressman, Mark Kirk, and they never spoke about healthcare.  My bald-headed self would scream profanities into the phone.  Their big issues were guns and Meigs Field...you know, important stuff.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 pm

scream profanities into the phone.

***************************************************************************************

You STILL do that when we have phone sex!  Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm