Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Tillerson is out

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Tillerson is out Empty Tillerson is out

Post by alohafri Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 am

And the knuckle-draggers are calling him part of the "swamp".
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Tillerson is out Empty Re: Tillerson is out

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 am

alohafri wrote:And the knuckle-draggers are calling him part of the "swamp".

Geesh.  Calling him a swamper?  He seems like just the opposite.  Kind of a strange guy (aren't we all?), but always figured he had the interests of the country at heart.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:14 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Geesh.  Calling him a swamper?  He seems like just the opposite.  Kind of a strange guy (aren't we all?), but always figured he had the interests of the country at heart.

Like most of Trump's appointments, I'd consider him unqualified for the job he was given (may have been better at Commerce with his background), but I agree, he did seem to do his best.

Betsy Wetsy is next.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Like most of Trump's appointments, I'd consider him unqualified for the job he was given (may have been better at Commerce with his background), but I agree, he did seem to do his best.

Betsy Wetsy is next.

He was never a smart pick for the job.  Made zero sense except for his long history of being a friend of Putin.  THAT part made sense.  

Is Betsy next?  Or Ben Sleepy Carson?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Betsy Wetsy is next.

He was never a smart pick for the job.  Made zero sense except for his long history of being a friend of Putin.  THAT part made sense.  

Seeing where they may be shifting Perry to some other post.  Not sure how DeVos is able to stay in this game of musical chairs.  She's clearly the weakest link in a field of weak links.  Trump's right hand man couldn't get clearance because of a financial crimes investigation, so he got fired...then was immediately hired by the Trump campaign.  Well, that's one way to drain the swamp...put them on your campaign.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Kind of a strange guy (aren't we all?)

*************************************************************************************

Speak for yourself snowflake!  flower
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:39 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Betsy Wetsy is next.

McMaster, it appears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:12 pm