Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Stacy Dash running for congress

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Stacy Dash running for congress Empty Stacy Dash running for congress

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:54 pm

Stacy Dash, the very attractive mixed race babe from the movie "Clueless" just announced her candidacy as a Republican in some congressional race.  Ari Melber just had her on MSNBC in an interview.  She actually makes Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump seem like a MENSA triumvirate.  I don't think I have ever seen a bigger dummy in an interview.  Fox News loves to push her as some kind of black conservative.  Holy shit.  It just keeps getting more ridiculous.  My jaw is on the floor after that.  SMH.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Stacy Dash running for congress Empty Re: Stacy Dash running for congress

Post by blondy28 Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:05 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Stacy Dash, the very attractive mixed race babe from the movie "Clueless" just announced her candidacy as a Republican in some congressional race.  Ari Melber just had her on MSNBC in an interview.  She actually makes Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump seem like a MENSA triumvirate.  I don't think I have ever seen a bigger dummy in an interview.  Fox News loves to push her as some kind of black conservative.  Holy shit.  It just keeps getting more ridiculous.  My jaw is on the floor after that.  SMH.

She's apparently the California Republican version of Kamala Harris.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:56 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Stacy Dash, the very attractive mixed race babe from the movie "Clueless" just announced her candidacy as a Republican in some congressional race.  Ari Melber just had her on MSNBC in an interview.  She actually makes Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann and Donald Trump seem like a MENSA triumvirate.  I don't think I have ever seen a bigger dummy in an interview.  Fox News loves to push her as some kind of black conservative.  Holy shit.  It just keeps getting more ridiculous.  My jaw is on the floor after that.  SMH.

That's a huge insult to Harris.  This woman is jawdroppingly dense.  And to top it off, she's kind of unfriendly and lacking in likability.  Think of it like Dana Loesch if she was at about 1/10th of the IQ of Dana.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:35 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

That's a huge insult to Harris.  This woman is jawdroppingly dense.  And to top it off, she's kind of unfriendly and lacking in likability.  Think of it like Dana Loesch if she was at about 1/10th of the IQ of Dana.

Yes, it is an insult to Harris.  My point is that the Republicans have a tendency to say "the democrats have an attractive black woman, now we gotta get one!"
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:01 am

Oh, I know, Pam. It's sad. Well, they have Mia Love, who is smart and nice. And they have this nitwit.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:40 pm

I watched it...and it's perhaps the most frightening piece of footage I've ever seen.  My daughter could hear it from the other room and she was horrified.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 pm

blondy28 wrote:I watched it...and it's perhaps the most frightening piece of footage I've ever seen.  My daughter could hear it from the other room and she was horrified.

Seriously....my jaw was on the floor.  I was looking around thinking "Oh my god, is anyone else watching this?!"  It was like she was an improperly programmed right wing robot that had some screws loose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:05 pm