Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Fucker Carlson

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Fucker Carlson Empty Fucker Carlson

Post by alohafri Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:25 pm

Oops, I mean Tucker. I used to think Hannity was an asshat (well, I still do), but Tucker Carlson even talks down to the people he agrees with.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Fucker Carlson Empty Re: Fucker Carlson

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:01 pm

I never understood why anyone liked Carlson's show, but figured it was just me being a liberal and disliking a conservative.  Assumed it was for bias reasons that I didn't like him.  

I don't understand Hannity.  He just openly and blatantly lies whenever I watch him for a few mins.  He's like Trump.  Just bullshit flowing out of him.  Obvious bullshit that I don't even need to look up to confirm.  Maybe his viewers just don't know any better.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:58 am

alohafri wrote:Oops, I mean Tucker. I used to think Hannity was an asshat (well, I still do), but Tucker Carlson even talks down to the people he agrees with.

I've never watched his show, but every once in a while, my husband will walk out of the family room and say "Tucker Carlson is a DICK!"  And his best friend will actually text me every so often about him.  Don't ask me why the two of them torture themselves.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Fuck his politics, we understand why that's screwed up. I want to know why he dresses like a 12 yr old private school kid ?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:40 pm

I've always had a gut feeling that there's something about the dude that is weird and possibly represents a right wing "scandal" waiting to happen. I just get a vibe about this guy that whatever skeletons he might have in his closet are a tad on the unpleasant side.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue May 22, 2018 12:55 pm

I hope Hannity gets syphilis from fucking a bowl of dead snails.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue May 22, 2018 1:56 pm

alohafri wrote:I hope Hannity gets syphilis from fucking a bowl of dead snails.

What's got you all anti-Hannity?  He's always been this guy.  What has changed?
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue May 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Kevin is morphing into a progressive. Problem is I'm not sure I want him.  tongue
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed May 23, 2018 6:57 am

cream919 wrote:Kevin is morphing into a progressive. Problem is I'm not sure I want him.  tongue

No. In the words of Tim's governor, "I didn't leave the Republican party, the Republican party left me."
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed May 23, 2018 6:58 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:I hope Hannity gets syphilis from fucking a bowl of dead snails.

What's got you all anti-Hannity?  He's always been this guy.  What has changed?

What changed? When have I ever been pro-Hannity? 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed May 23, 2018 8:31 am

No, not at all, Kev, but you have really stepped up the anti Hannity sentiment.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 24, 2018 7:18 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:No, not at all, Kev, but you have really stepped up the anti Hannity sentiment.

He's on more and more in my house and unless I stay in the man cave, I am subject to his ramblings as I move about.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:38 am

So apparently what passes for "Exclusive Breaking News" on Fox is the fact that Ken Starr said that he considered charging Hillary Clinton with perjury during the Whitewater investigation but decided against it because he didn't have enough evidence to prove it.

WTF is that?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:09 pm

alohafri wrote:So apparently what passes for "Exclusive Breaking News" on Fox is the fact that Ken Starr said that he considered charging Hillary Clinton with perjury during the Whitewater investigation but decided against it because he didn't have enough evidence to prove it.

WTF is that?

As I think I've mentioned before, the board president of the building I manage is a former Chicago TV anchor/journalist, and his pet peeve is that all news channels refer to everything as "breaking news".  

I heard a portion of an interview with Ken Starr on WGN radio, and he's a miserable piece of garbage.  Of course he's saying that what he learned through the 5-year Clinton investigation is that we shouldn't impeach.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:31 pm

alohafri wrote:So apparently what passes for "Exclusive Breaking News" on Fox is the fact that Ken Starr said that he considered charging Hillary Clinton with perjury during the Whitewater investigation but decided against it because he didn't have enough evidence to prove it.

WTF is that?

LOCK HER UP !!!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:02 pm

I was gonna go to Harvard, but I decided against it because I didn't have the grades.  

I was also gonna play CF for the Sox, but decided against it because I didn't have the talent.  

That might be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:11 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I was gonna go to Harvard, but I decided against it because I didn't have the grades.  

I was also gonna play CF for the Sox, but decided against it because I didn't have the talent.  

That might be some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Whatever it takes to keep up the "lock her up" chants.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:28 am

blondy28 wrote:

As I think I've mentioned before, the board president of the building I manage is a former Chicago TV anchor/journalist, and his pet peeve is that all news channels refer to everything as "breaking news".  

It really minimized real breaking news. BREAKING NEWS is not "Fifteen years ago, Hillary Clinton had sex with Donna Shalala." Heck, it's not even "Hurricane Florence hits the Carolina coast." We knew that was going to happen! Breaking news is "Fifteen killed by attack owl!"

They all do it. Wolf Blitzer's show at 4:00 always starts with alleged "BREAKING NEWS!"
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

It really minimized real breaking news. BREAKING NEWS is not "Fifteen years ago, Hillary Clinton had sex with Donna Shalala." Heck, it's not even "Hurricane Florence hits the Carolina coast." We knew that was going to happen! Breaking news is "Fifteen killed by attack owl!"

They all do it. Wolf Blitzer's show at 4:00 always starts with alleged "BREAKING NEWS!"

I think it's fair to say that anything less than an attack on the country or a gun massacre is not "breaking news".  Mr board prez even takes issue with what they call "news", so while something may be breaking, it ain't news!
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:47 pm

Hillary and Donna did it???????  Shocked
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:00 am

cream919 wrote:Hillary and Donna did it???????  Shocked

Not as exciting as the Jen, Stephanie, Maria threesome, I know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 pm