Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Pocahontas

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Pocahontas Empty Pocahontas

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:13 am

I don't like Elizabeth Warren's politics, but what's next? Will Donald Trump refer to John Conyers or Ben Carson as Rastus?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Pocahontas Empty Re: Pocahontas

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:17 am

You don't need to like Elizabeth Warren at all to know that was offensive to native Americans, also making the comments in front of a huge photo or painting of Andrew Jackson.  LOL.  The hits just keep on coming.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:25 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:You don't need to like Elizabeth Warren at all to know that was offensive to native Americans, also making the comments in front of a huge photo or painting of Andrew Jackson.  LOL.  The hits just keep on coming.

I didn't notice that. That's hilarious!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:32 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:You don't need to like Elizabeth Warren at all to know that was offensive to native Americans, also making the comments in front of a huge photo or painting of Andrew Jackson.  LOL.  The hits just keep on coming.

Dude, look at the video of it.  you can't miss it now that I told you.  It's center of the picture.  Huge.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:48 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Dude, look at the video of it.  you can't miss it now that I told you.  It's center of the picture.  Huge.

I looked up a picture. Outstanding! This is on the heels of last week's class discussion of the Indian Removal Act!
    Now, someone with a working knowledge of U.S. history would turn around and think, "maybe we need to move the podium over this way just a bit."
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:54 pm

You unpatriotic liberals just need to pack up and leave if you don't like our president. That picture of Jackson is fake news and clearly photo-shopped!!!

I trust President Trump more than Jesus!!! I love you (actually stated on television by a Trump supporter on, I believe, CNN)
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:58 am

cream919 wrote:You unpatriotic liberals just need to pack up and leave if you don't like our president. That picture of Jackson is fake news and clearly photo-shopped!!!

I trust President Trump more than Jesus!!! I love you (actually stated on television by a Trump supporter on, I believe, CNN)

I actually suspect that he put that event in front of that photo on purpose because that's the kind of guy he is.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:13 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    cream919 wrote:You unpatriotic liberals just need to pack up and leave if you don't like our president. That picture of Jackson is fake news and clearly photo-shopped!!!

I actually suspect that he put that event in front of that photo on purpose because that's the kind of guy he is.

Don't native American's have some kind of spiritual power to cast a spell on this fat-fuck and cause his life to be a living hell?  Something simple....like his dick falls off in the shower and lost down the drain? or his hair blows off on a tarmac getting on AF-1?...anything?  If the Native Americans can't do it, can you get NewOrleans on this pronto?
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Didn't realize that you were still around. Started worrying when there was no comment from you when I mentioned the passing of Della Reese.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:51 am

I don't come down from the mountaintop as much as I used to but I'm still here lurking. I guess you didn't get those naked pictures of myself I mailed to you.  Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:43 pm