Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Democratic Response

alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Democratic Response Empty Democratic Response

Post by alohafri Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:14 am

I didn't hear a word of it, but Gretchen Whitmer's kinda cute.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Democratic Response Empty Re: Democratic Response

Post by cream919 Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:42 pm

I agree...I didn't watch any of the nonsense from last night. It would have just pissed me off and life's too short. Also, I hope all the democrats and progressives are enjoying watching the likes of Trump, Mitch McConnell and Kellyanne Conway dance the happy dance while rubbing the acquittal in the face of the left. 

I saw this coming from a mile away...it's why I wasn't all that keen on the impeachment to begin with....they just couldn't fucking wait and see if Trump got voted out of office...which would have made impeachment moot. Nooooo...we gotta do it NOW knowing fucking well it wasn't going anywhere in the Senate. So now Trump is victorious and the democrats are taking a major hit...Trump's approval ratings are climbing. Ain't that just peachy???

Hate to say I told you so...but I told you so. But hey...what do I know?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:09 am

cream919 wrote:I agree...I didn't watch any of the nonsense from last night. It would have just pissed me off and life's too short. Also, I hope all the democrats and progressives are enjoying watching the likes of Trump, Mitch McConnell and Kellyanne Conway dance the happy dance while rubbing the acquittal in the face of the left. 

I saw this coming from a mile away...it's why I wasn't all that keen on the impeachment to begin with....they just couldn't fucking wait and see if Trump got voted out of office...which would have made impeachment moot. Nooooo...we gotta do it NOW knowing fucking well it wasn't going anywhere in the Senate. So now Trump is victorious and the democrats are taking a major hit...Trump's approval ratings are climbing. Ain't that just peachy???

And you know those dumbasses are going to vote for whichever of his kids runs first, because that's what they do in cults.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:17 am

cream919 wrote:I agree...I didn't watch any of the nonsense from last night. It would have just pissed me off and life's too short. Also, I hope all the democrats and progressives are enjoying watching the likes of Trump, Mitch McConnell and Kellyanne Conway dance the happy dance while rubbing the acquittal in the face of the left. 

Do you think Trump's approval rating is because of impeachment...a foregone conclusion that everyone was expecting? 

Dems should run this every single day on every channel every hour until election day.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=I5D3iT4BhbQ&feature=emb_logo
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:40 am

I was really hoping he would stroke out on national television.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 am

I assume his ratings have improved because the economy is going well.  Not sure why the impeachment would help him.  Even several senators said he did something terribly wrong.  If anything, Pelosi tearing up his speech was dumb and unbecoming and might help him in the short term.  they'll use that video in ads for the GOP.  Lastly, presidents always get a ratings bump after the state of the union speech.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:10 pm

If anything, Pelosi tearing up his speech was dumb and unbecoming and might help him in the short term

Can't wait to read Cream's response to this conclusion...….
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:11 pm

No more unprofessional and unbecoming than the orange twat refusing to shake the hand of the Speaker of the House. He even compounds things with his ignorant remark how her tearing it up was illegal. He's wrong of course but that won't matter to that WWF crowd he panders to. They'll be chanting "lock her up" next rally. 

Now if I would have been Nancy I might have taken it even a step further. At the next day's press conference I would have shared how I took the torn pieces home and wiped my ass with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:10 am