Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

If I were Hillary....

cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

If I were Hillary.... Empty If I were Hillary....

Post by cream919 Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:15 pm

I'd claim total exoneration and complete acquittal and do a never ending happy dance and victory lap. Rub it in their fucking faces. There ain't gonna be any "lock her up"...she's been cleared...AGAIN by Trumps own Justice Department. She should milk it for all its worth because you know damn good and well the fat tub of goo pretending to be president will do the exact same fucking things when the Senate lets him off the hook. Fuck him....Hillary should beat him to the punch. Call out Trump, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the rest of those unpatriotic bastards by name and smugly laugh at them. Hell, I'm no Hillary fan but shit I'll shoot the video of her learning dance steps from AOC! Have fun with it...mock those fuckers.

It'll drive then all absolutely bat shit crazy!!!
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

If I were Hillary.... Empty Re: If I were Hillary....

Post by blondy28 Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:53 pm

cream919 wrote:I'd claim total exoneration and complete acquittal and do a never ending happy dance and victory lap. Rub it in their fucking faces. There ain't gonna be any "lock her up"...she's been cleared...AGAIN by Trumps own Justice Department. She should milk it for all its worth because you know damn good and well the fat tub of goo pretending to be president will do the exact same fucking things when the Senate lets him off the hook. Fuck him....Hillary should beat him to the punch. Call out Trump, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the rest of those unpatriotic bastards by name and smugly laugh at them. Hell, I'm no Hillary fan but shit I'll shoot the video of her learning dance steps from AOC! Have fun with it...mock those fuckers.

At a rally last week, they were chanting something...it wasn't "lock her up".  It was something like "shoulda locked her up".  Super clever.  Then I think he ranted about bad dishwashers.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:30 am

cream919 wrote:I'd claim total exoneration and complete acquittal and do a never ending happy dance and victory lap. Rub it in their fucking faces. There ain't gonna be any "lock her up"...she's been cleared...AGAIN by Trumps own Justice Department. She should milk it for all its worth because you know damn good and well the fat tub of goo pretending to be president will do the exact same fucking things when the Senate lets him off the hook. Fuck him....Hillary should beat him to the punch. Call out Trump, Hannity, Limbaugh and all the rest of those unpatriotic bastards by name and smugly laugh at them. Hell, I'm no Hillary fan but shit I'll shoot the video of her learning dance steps from AOC! Have fun with it...mock those fuckers.

For some reason, the dems don’t have that gene. I think they still feel they are competing against reasonable people.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:00 pm

They'd better find the gene because it's what's winning republicans elections. Time to flip the coin and start ridiculing and embarrassing the GOP and in an aggressive and intimidating way. The democrats have the talent to do it....just don't have the guts. They think they can still work with these clowns.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:24 pm

Earlier in this thread I was suggesting that Hillary take a prolonged victory lap and rub the republican's faces in it Now....if I were Hillary....I'd shut the fuck up and stop trashing Bernie Sanders!!! I mean what the hell is she doing???

I'm not a huge Sanders fan but I sure as shit plan on voting for him should he be the party's nominee against Trump. But noooooo....let Hillary open her pie hole and start laying Bernie's unlikeability out there and in the process piss of his millions of supporters. That's the fucking recipe needed for pulling the party together so it can take on the worst president in the history of the United States and his millions of unwashed and toothless minions who can't tell shit from shinola!

Just shut the fuck up and go away Hillary...are you too stupid to realize you are playing right into Trump's hands?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:25 am

cream919 wrote:Earlier in this thread I was suggesting that Hillary take a prolonged victory lap and rub the republican's faces in it Now....if I were Hillary....I'd shut the fuck up and stop trashing Bernie Sanders!!! I mean what the hell is she doing???

I'm not a huge Sanders fan but I sure as shit plan on voting for him should he be the party's nominee against Trump. But noooooo....let Hillary open her pie hole and start laying Bernie's unlikeability out there and in the process piss of his millions of supporters. That's the fucking recipe needed for pulling the party together so it can take on the worst president in the history of the United States and his millions of unwashed and toothless minions who can't tell shit from shinola!

Just shut the fuck up and go away Hillary...are you too stupid to realize you are playing right into Trump's hands?

I’ve been thinking. You know the democratic leadership is made up of old white people - sure more women but the ones standing are white. Not only are they white but guess what - they are RICH white people. Guess what other group we all love to hate is made up of rich, white people?  Yep, those GOPers we all love to hate.  Maybe, just maybe, the dem higher ups are very happy with Mr trump and the gop because they are part of the coup as well- who in the dem ranks benefits the most from trump winning again?  Not me. Not you. But the Dem leadership- including sanders. Including Biden. Including Hilary. Including Warren. Including Klobuchar. So maybe all these gaffes- sanders bashing Biden and calling him corrupt. Or Hilary submarine sanders. And warren and sanders fighting about whether women can be elected, is just all part of the same plan - to make a totalitarian state with an elite class and a peon class.  All working toward the same goal - with Putin. With Boris Johnson. With Netanyahu- white supremacy.   Just asking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am