Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

The smoking gun???

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

The smoking gun??? Empty The smoking gun???

Post by blondy28 Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:16 pm

The documents released today...wow.  Rudy needs to be arrested, as does Robert Hyde.  Perhaps this is why Nancy knew it was time to turn the articles over to the senate.  And this is just what's been released...there's more!
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

The smoking gun??? Empty Re: The smoking gun???

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm

I keep seeing the daily drop of FOIA materials and wonder why there's ANY rush to get the impeachment trial underway.  i'd leave this thing wide open and let the constant stream of documents and witnesses keep coming forth and just explain that the trial is on delay since Trump wouldn't release any documents willingly, so we're going to wait for them to all come out via FOIA.  

All that said, and all of this evidence being in the forefront, they'll have the trial and just flat out pretend it doesn't exist.  And then Fox will repeat that it doesn't exist.  And then the Maga-bots will walk around saying nothing happened and no evidence exists.  And then GOP senators will just acquit and say there was no evidence.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:24 pm

Those text exchanges are downright spooky, as if she (Yvonovich) had a hit put on her.  Tailing her.  Stalking her.  Monitoring her every move.  WTF?  How is anyone ok with this?  I get it if you like Trump's policies, but how is anyone in their right mind ok with this in the U.S.?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:40 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Those text exchanges are downright spooky, as if she (Yvonovich) had a hit put on her.  Tailing her.  Stalking her.  Monitoring her every move.  WTF?  How is anyone ok with this?  I get it if you like Trump's policies, but how is anyone in their right mind ok with this in the U.S.?

It's truly frightening.  

What were the links to Hannity and Laura Ingraham?  I couldn't tell what they were for.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:50 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Those text exchanges are downright spooky, as if she (Yvonovich) had a hit put on her.  Tailing her.  Stalking her.  Monitoring her every move.  WTF?  How is anyone ok with this?  I get it if you like Trump's policies, but how is anyone in their right mind ok with this in the U.S.?

It's truly frightening.  

What were the links to Hannity and Laura Ingraham?  I couldn't tell what they were for.

Didn't see anything about the two Fox idiots.  I loved seeing a clip of Ingraham losing her shit with Hannity over how Romney wants to allow Bolton to give testimony.  She cannot fathom how any Repub would vote to ALLOW evidence in a fucking trial.  What kind of half-wits do they hire at that fucked up station?
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:54 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

It's truly frightening.  

Didn't see anything about the two Fox idiots.  I loved seeing a clip of Ingraham losing her shit with Hannity over how Romney wants to allow Bolton to give testimony.  She cannot fathom how any Repub would vote to ALLOW evidence in a fucking trial.  What kind of half-wits do they hire at that fucked up station?

Starting on page 14.

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/20200114_-_hpsci_transmittal_letter_to_hjc_-_new_evidence_attachment.pdf
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:05 pm

Not sure what to make of any of that.  I just know that they ought to just let this impeachment trial thing sit for another month or two.  Who fucking cares if the GOP doesn't like it?  I don't care if McConnell is pissed.  Fuck all of them.  They are scum.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:52 pm

I agree Rob...but you know democrats...they'll fold like a cheap pup tent and capitulate. It's what they do. Makes you wanna puke.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am