Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Kamala Out

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Kamala Out Empty Kamala Out

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:19 pm

Did not see that one coming.  Probably should have, but Kamala out while Tulsi is still in...something wrong with that picture.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Kamala Out Empty Re: Kamala Out

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:48 pm

And in other California politician news, Duncan Hunter is pleading guilty to the "witch hunt".  How long will he be in prison, do ya think?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:02 pm

He'll be in prison until he's pardoned by Trump.  

I didn't see Kamala quitting this quickly.  for whatever reason, her message didn't resonate or gel.  I thought maybe she had another run in her.  I have been hoping Klobuschar has a run in her, but it seems she doesn't.  You'd think she would be able to warm up in Iowa, since she's in Minny next door.  Maybe geography isn't all that important.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:56 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:He'll be in prison until he's pardoned by Trump.  

Trump says he's never met Prince Andrew...just like he's never met Jeffrey Epstein, and he's never met Gordon Sondland.  In the next week or so, I expect him to say "I've never met Rudy Giuliani.  He was a pretty good mayor, but I don't know him."  

As always, Trump is a total embarrassment on the world's stage.  On climate change "I think about it all the time.  Honestly, climate change is very important to me.  I believe very strongly in very, very, crystal clear, clean water and clean air.  That's a big part of climate change."   On the EU:  "The European Union was partially formed to take advantage of the United States.  I've exposed it.  A lot of people didn't know it."

In impeachment news, Trump & GOP obstructed, but AT&T complied, and there's Devin Nunes all over the call logs.  Lev Parna's lawyer tweeted "...you should have recused yourself at the outset of the impeachment hearings."   I look forward to Devin Nunes being called to testify and hearing him plead the 5th over and over and over.  I wish Schiff was running the hearings.  He's a much stronger chair than Nadler.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:38 pm

blondy28 wrote:

Trump says he's never met Prince Andrew...just like he's never met Jeffrey Epstein, and he's never met Gordon Sondland.  In the next week or so, I expect him to say "I've never met Rudy Giuliani.  He was a pretty good mayor, but I don't know him."  

As always, Trump is a total embarrassment on the world's stage.  On climate change "I think about it all the time.  Honestly, climate change is very important to me.  I believe very strongly in very, very, crystal clear, clean water and clean air.  That's a big part of climate change."   On the EU:  "The European Union was partially formed to take advantage of the United States.  I've exposed it.  A lot of people didn't know it."

In impeachment news, Trump & GOP obstructed, but AT&T complied, and there's Devin Nunes all over the call logs.  Lev Parna's lawyer tweeted "...you should have recused yourself at the outset of the impeachment hearings."   I look forward to Devin Nunes being called to testify and hearing him plead the 5th over and over and over.  I wish Schiff was running the hearings.  He's a much stronger chair than Nadler.

And Devin Nunes, who sued "Devin Nunes' Cow", has filed a lawsuit against CNN for $435 million over "false and defamatory" Ukraine story.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:39 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

And Devin Nunes, who sued "Devin Nunes' Cow", has filed a lawsuit against CNN for $435 million over "false and defamatory" Ukraine story.

Let him waste his time and money suing them.  They have every right to run a story that's sourced.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:10 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Let him waste his time and money suing them.  They have every right to run a story that's sourced.

I get that people have biases about *their* people, but I will still ask the question...is it possible that the Trumper cult followers actually hold Nunes in high regard rather than as the cartoon character that he is?  I mean, these are the people who re-elected Strom Thurmond until they were wheeling him onto the house floor in what I am sure is the real live version of Weekend at Bernies and that Strom had actually been dead for years before they made if official, so it shouldn't surprise me that they think Nunes is a swell guy who is merely being "strategic".
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Kamala had little choice since the GOP had clear proof of our affair including pictures. Bastards.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:58 am

blondy28 wrote:Did not see that one coming.  Probably should have, but Kamala out while Tulsi is still in...something wrong with that picture.

Gabbard is being bankrolled by the Trump organization.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:50 am

Kevin, that has been my suspicion all along. Maybe I am wrong, but Trump loves her for two reasons. She would never beat him, and she upsets the Dem apple cart.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:20 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Kevin, that has been my suspicion all along. Maybe I am wrong, but Trump loves her for two reasons. She would never beat him, and she upsets the Dem apple cart.

Oddly enough, from what I've read about her, her ideas aren't that whacked out. She seems pretty moderate. This is a case of the wrong messenger.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:04 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Kevin, that has been my suspicion all along. Maybe I am wrong, but Trump loves her for two reasons. She would never beat him, and she upsets the Dem apple cart.

Oddly enough, from what I've read about her, her ideas aren't that whacked out. She seems pretty moderate. This is a case of the wrong messenger.

Most of her message is what I'd call conserva-dem.  She's to the far right of the Dem party, probably.  I'm ok with that.  There's always gonna be a far left, far right, and middle.  Her positions are still what could mostly be called Dem positions. 

My issue with her is some of the tactics she uses.  She appears to me to be a bit of a divider in the party, which might be ok in ordinary times, but isn't ok in these times.  She is also just kind of fucking weird.  No charisma.  No charm.  Doesn't seem likable.  Now granted, those are all superficial things and are not important on the truly larger scale of US politics, but you need some of that stuff to win.  If you don't have those things, you better have something else.  At least Trump seems to have a spell over his cult.  He's got THAT.  She's got nothing from what I can see.  The entire party, aside from the 5% support she has, appears to absolutely fucking hate her.  All kinds of talk that Russians are bot-talking her up on Facebook for reasons I don't understand, but assume I'll someday understand the same way I now understand why there were odd legions of support for Jill Stein.  If Tulsi wants to run and be weird, more power to her.  But I believe we'll someday find out there was plenty more to this than we realize.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:05 pm