Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Beginnings

sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Beginnings  Empty Beginnings

Post by sharpy Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:41 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/politics/navy-discipline-edward-gallagher.html?campaign_id=60&instance_id=0&segment_id=19052&user_id=fff279fa77b20b502572c61672a0dac7&regi_id=48731193ing-news

Every day, Trump pisses off the military a little bit more .. If worse comes to worse with this asshole, I want the military leaders on our side 
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Beginnings  Empty Re: Beginnings

Post by blondy28 Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:00 pm

sharpy wrote:https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/23/us/politics/navy-discipline-edward-gallagher.html?campaign_id=60&instance_id=0&segment_id=19052&user_id=fff279fa77b20b502572c61672a0dac7&regi_id=48731193ing-news

Every day, Trump pisses off the military a little bit more .. If worse comes to worse with this asshole, I want the military leaders on our side 

Yeah, me too.  Of course, his cult followers weren't turned off when he said he likes military people who didn't get caught, like McCain, and they weren't turned off when the GOP went after Lt. Colonel Vindman.

In other news, I see your state has passed a bill requiring doctors to try to re-implant an ectopic pregnancy?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:19 pm

In other news, I see your state has passed a bill requiring doctors to try to re-implant an ectopic pregnancy?

There's a all out war against a woman's right to choose in Ohio. Of course that law is stupid as any OB surgeon will tell you, but the dumber law is the one that if you don't tell a woman she can stop the Plan B abortion pill and still save the baby, its a felony and if the fetus aborts, the physician can be faced with a felony that is punishable by the death penalty … This is all due to the terrible gerrymandering there is this hillbilly state - as in the USA, the rubes and the uneducated are represented by some of the dumbest people to ever hold office in any government in the world .. and Im not saying that because I am anti-GOP.  These people are fucking stupid - proven by the fact that Jim Jordan is considered the "bright" one coming out of Ohio .. ..Top that by the fact that we have a physical dwarf who is a mental midget as governor (who literally has held every office known to man except for the presidency) and you can see why this state is in trouble.   BTW - Ohio, pro trump, is losing more jobs than any state in the union - but we'll spend the majority of our time meandering to the religious right 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 am