Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

5 posters

Whistleblower

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Whistleblower - Page 2 Empty Re: Whistleblower

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:43 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:So do you think that Bolton has refused to testify because someone would surely ask him if he was the leaker?

I don't think Bolton is exactly refusing to testify.  He's trying to remain loyal but I think probably wants to testify.  He's said that if a court will tell him to go, he'll go.  I suspect he almost hopes the court rules that he has to testify, but he's nervous about defying Trump's orders not to.  That's my take.

Even though yesterday he said that if he is subpoenaed he'd sue?

I've not seen or heard that reported anywhere, and I have political news on constantly.  I've only heard that he says he'll not give willful testimony but if a court rules that his counterpart needs to testify, then he'll take that as a signal that he needs to testify, too.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-trump-adviser-bolton-willing-165503017.html

The word "sue" is a tricky one in this instance.  if he's subpoena'd, he'll file a motion to fight the subpoena in court.  It appears that they are calling that "suing."  He already said he'd not come if asked and not come if subpoena'd.  I don't think he wants to just ignore a subpoena, so he'd file a motion to quash it to see if the court will uphold his motion or overrule it and make him testify.  That's what I'm inferring from the article.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:22 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:Why do I think Laura Ingraham has a bigger penis than I do? 

Because she does.  You know you wanna do her...or him.

I wouldn't fuck her with Bea Arthur's dick.

Strangely, I don't find her unattractive from a purely visual aspect.  I want to hurl every time I see her, but I assume it's because I can't stand her or the bullshit coming out of her gross mouth.  However, it she were espousing the pinko commie ideologies that I love, I might see her as mildly attractive.

Laura's brother is a good follow on Twitter.  He has a venomous hatred of her.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:43 pm

I'm hearing in the news today that Bolton is actually suggesting that the House ought to subpoena him because he'd probably now just testify and that he has important things to share that haven't been discussed yet.  I kind of wonder WTF is going on here.  Almost wonder if he's trying to trick them into thinking there's something good he'll share and then it'll just be a dud.  There's something very strange about all of this Bolton stuff.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:11 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I'm hearing in the news today that Bolton is actually suggesting that the House ought to subpoena him because he'd probably now just testify and that he has important things to share that haven't been discussed yet.  I kind of wonder WTF is going on here.  Almost wonder if he's trying to trick them into thinking there's something good he'll share and then it'll just be a dud.  There's something very strange about all of this Bolton stuff.

I can't imagine that he'd manipulate the situation in Trump's favor.  I suppose anything's possible, but it seems that there has been testimony corroborated by more than one person so would he perjure himself?

And if you ever wondered if the GOP had the least bit of morality, you need look no further than Jim Jordan...who has been "promoted" in the impeachment proceedings, just as he has another accuser claiming he covered for the sexual deviant/rapist at Ohio.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:02 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I'm hearing in the news today that Bolton is actually suggesting that the House ought to subpoena him because he'd probably now just testify and that he has important things to share that haven't been discussed yet.  I kind of wonder WTF is going on here.  Almost wonder if he's trying to trick them into thinking there's something good he'll share and then it'll just be a dud.  There's something very strange about all of this Bolton stuff.

I can't imagine that he'd manipulate the situation in Trump's favor.  I suppose anything's possible, but it seems that there has been testimony corroborated by more than one person so would he perjure himself?

And if you ever wondered if the GOP had the least bit of morality, you need look no further than Jim Jordan...who has been "promoted" in the impeachment proceedings, just as he has another accuser claiming he covered for the sexual deviant/rapist at Ohio.

Yeah, that's quite a mess.  Dude knew exactly what was going on and swept it under the rug, just like Paterno did regarding Sandusky.  I'm utterly shocked every day at the moral and ethical depths to which this party is willing to sink in full view of the world.  I don't expect much out of them, but you'd think they'd care more about their image in public.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:17 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Yeah, that's quite a mess.  Dude knew exactly what was going on and swept it under the rug, just like Paterno did regarding Sandusky.  I'm utterly shocked every day at the moral and ethical depths to which this party is willing to sink in full view of the world.  I don't expect much out of them, but you'd think they'd care more about their image in public.

And you can't even write that stuff off as "a different time" like you can with other things.  Elvis would be considered a pedophile if he went after Priscilla in this day and age.  But these guys knew exactly what they were doing, and they covered it up specifically because it was wrong, not because they didn't think it was wrong.  I think the parallel I make is the USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar, more so than Sandusky...or maybe that's just because it was more recent.  On Twitter, there were many tweets suggesting that anytime Jordan asks a question, the witness should ask about what he knew about the predator he covered for.  I know that the witnesses couldn't make such comments without risking that their testimony wouldn't be taken seriously, but if I'm a dem on any of those committees, I'm making those comments to the press each and every day at the close of that day's hearing. 

And that Dr. Fiona Hill...she's going to be a tough witness, if they decide to call her.  She couldn't be tripped up at her closed door hearing, as much as they tried.

And what about the footage after Bannon's testimony today at the Roger Stone trial?  He admits that the Trump campaign had hired Roger Stone because he was their channel to the stolen e-mails.  How anyone considers the Trump family anything outside of the total grifters that they are boggles the mind.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:33 am

Calling them grifters is almost too kind. Can you believe that after all this, there are still dopes bringing up Hillary's email server as if it was some kind of terrible crime? Trumpism, and now Republicanism, is really just a cult right now.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Jordan doesn't care - he feels he is immune to any of the shit about that physician and feels he is Teflon - a reporter asked him about it and he just blew it off as it was a big nothing -  he represents a small, rural, low educated, ignorant territory that he manipulates into  them believing he is actually working FOR them - and they don't have a pot to piss in, so I guess he is trying to get them a new pot.  He's garbage and deserve less respect as a human being than the turn floating in your toilet after your morning constitution. 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:09 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

And you can't even write that stuff off as "a different time" like you can with other things.  Elvis would be considered a pedophile if he went after Priscilla in this day and age.  But these guys knew exactly what they were doing, and they covered it up specifically because it was wrong, not because they didn't think it was wrong.  I think the parallel I make is the USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar, more so than Sandusky...or maybe that's just because it was more recent.  On Twitter, there were many tweets suggesting that anytime Jordan asks a question, the witness should ask about what he knew about the predator he covered for.  I know that the witnesses couldn't make such comments without risking that their testimony wouldn't be taken seriously, but if I'm a dem on any of those committees, I'm making those comments to the press each and every day at the close of that day's hearing. 

And that Dr. Fiona Hill...she's going to be a tough witness, if they decide to call her.  She couldn't be tripped up at her closed door hearing, as much as they tried.

And what about the footage after Bannon's testimony today at the Roger Stone trial?  He admits that the Trump campaign had hired Roger Stone because he was their channel to the stolen e-mails.  How anyone considers the Trump family anything outside of the total grifters that they are boggles the mind.

Bannon also apparently said in an interview that all of Trump's cabinet appointees were brought in to destroy their respective departments.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content