Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Avasail Garcia

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Avasail Garcia Empty Avasail Garcia

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:11 pm

According to latest from Bleacher Report, Giants and Jays interested. Apparently nothing close t present. If they sell high-which they afford to hold out for, may not be bad move.
    He had a great season and it may be the breakout for him-so I would only get rid of him for a VERY good package
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Avasail Garcia Empty Re: Avasail Garcia

Post by alohafri Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:23 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:According to latest from Bleacher Report, Giants and Jays interested. Apparently nothing close t present. If they sell high-which they afford to hold out for, may not be bad move.
    He had a great season and it may be the breakout for him-so I would only get rid of him for a VERY good package

I'm for that. I think it's a 50-50 shot that last year was a "new normal" for Avi. If you can sell high at this point, go for it. I think it makes more sense than the Machado for Giolito and Kopech deal being discussed.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:10 pm

alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:According to latest from Bleacher Report, Giants and Jays interested. Apparently nothing close t present. If they sell high-which they afford to hold out for, may not be bad move.

I'm for that. I think it's a 50-50 shot that last year was a "new normal" for Avi. If you can sell high at this point, go for it. I think it makes more sense than the Machado for Giolito and Kopech deal being discussed.
    Thought it was one of their top minor league pitchers plus one of their young major league pitchers lus something else last I heard Orioles weren't going to allow negotiations with Machado and agent didn't seem to be interested in talking now. They have to either sign to an extension now or figure they will have to make a world shaking offer next year(I don't like second scenario- either get an extension now or pass
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Thought it was one of their top minor league pitchers plus one of their young major league pitchers lus something else last I heard Orioles weren't going to allow negotiations with Machado and agent didn't seem to be interested in talking now. They have to either sign to an extension now or figure they will have to make a world shaking offer next year(I don't like second scenario- either get an extension now or pass

Machado's agent is Scott "we always go to free agency' Boras ... If he would sign the extension, the Orioles can have the two pitchers ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 pm