Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Let's cancel the First Amendment

SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Let's cancel the First Amendment Empty Let's cancel the First Amendment

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 am

I've heard a lot of talk from our awesome leader lately that appear to make it sound like he's in favor of curtailing or curbing the free speech rights of our media since they are saying things about him that he doesn't like hearing.  Granted, there's no evidence, clear or muddy, that any of it is untrue, but he wants to curtail it and/or try to censor it anyway.  He even suggested trying to suspend the license (LOL!) of MSNBC.  

And yet, where is the moral outrage from the constitutional conservatives?  The president wants to defy our most fundamental right and they are silent?  

I've come to conclude that in the eyes of the 35% of the public that supports him, he is absolutely bulletproof.  He could say and/or do anything, and his supporters would either defend him, or be silent and accept it.  I honestly believe that if there was a run on gun purchases by Black Lives Matter folks, he would try enacting some kind of order that would stop them from having the right to buy guns, and his gun-nut supporters would be OK WITH THIS.  They would believe he's doing the right thing.  

I never thought I'd be witness to such witlessness in my life and in this country.  But here we are....
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Let's cancel the First Amendment Empty Re: Let's cancel the First Amendment

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:51 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:I've heard a lot of talk from our awesome leader lately that appear to make it sound like he's in favor of curtailing or curbing the free speech rights of our media since they are saying things about him that he doesn't like hearing.  Granted, there's no evidence, clear or muddy, that any of it is untrue, but he wants to curtail it and/or try to censor it anyway.  He even suggested trying to suspend the license (LOL!) of MSNBC.  

And yet, where is the moral outrage from the constitutional conservatives?  The president wants to defy our most fundamental right and they are silent?  

I've come to conclude that in the eyes of the 35% of the public that supports him, he is absolutely bulletproof.  He could say and/or do anything, and his supporters would either defend him, or be silent and accept it.  I honestly believe that if there was a run on gun purchases by Black Lives Matter folks, he would try enacting some kind of order that would stop them from having the right to buy guns, and his gun-nut supporters would be OK WITH THIS.  They would believe he's doing the right thing.  

I never thought I'd be witness to such witlessness in my life and in this country.  But here we are....

Stop with your FAKE NEWS! It's NBC he wants to suspend, not MSNBC. 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:55 am

He's just making suggestions. He will let his pooch, Sean Hannity handle the details.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:06 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:I've heard a lot of talk from our awesome leader lately that appear to make it sound like he's in favor of curtailing or curbing the free speech rights of our media since they are saying things about him that he doesn't like hearing.  Granted, there's no evidence, clear or muddy, that any of it is untrue, but he wants to curtail it and/or try to censor it anyway.  He even suggested trying to suspend the license (LOL!) of MSNBC.  

Stop with your FAKE NEWS! It's NBC he wants to suspend, not MSNBC. 

NBC includes MSNBC, and it's because of a report that was made on MSNBC by Carol Lee, which was her expose about Tillerson calling Trump a fucking moron in front of several other members of the cabinet.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

NBC includes MSNBC, and it's because of a report that was made on MSNBC by Carol Lee, which was her expose about Tillerson calling Trump a fucking moron in front of several other members of the cabinet.

Which Rex has never denied. Which was followed by the Donald wanting to take an IQ test with Tillerson. Kidding or not, now it's even more obvious why Kark likes Trump so much. He's his father!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:39 am

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Don't even give Kark suggestion that we communicate elsewhere! LOL At least, specifically say something like Facebook, which I know he has no interest in.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:50 am

alohafri wrote:Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! Don't even give Kark suggestion that we communicate elsewhere! LOL At least, specifically say something like Facebook, which I know he has no interest in.

I am pretty sure he knows we occasionally text or go on a man-date together.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:51 am

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Which Rex has never denied. Which was followed by the Donald wanting to take an IQ test with Tillerson. Kidding or not, now it's even more obvious why Kark likes Trump so much. He's his father!

Words can't begin to describe how much i would delight in seeing this IQ challenge take place.  I'd shit myself with excitement.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:01 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

Words can't begin to describe how much i would delight in seeing this IQ challenge take place.  I'd shit myself with excitement.

You know that as a rule, I avoid television political commentary. But the same can't be said for the person I share a bed with. But it's amazing the change in Fox News. They don't hesitate to blast anyone who attacks the President, including Republicans. I'll walk through the kitchen and it's Hannity blasting McCain. A few minutes later it's Tucker Carlson blasting Corker or Graham. It's not a "Republican" station anymore, it's like it's been bought out by Trump.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:23 am

Actually, there is at least one. 
    Sen. Ben Sass of Nebraska tweeted " Mr. President, are you recanting the oath you took on Jan. 20 to preserve, protect and defend the !st Amendment?"
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:38 am

frank bonifacic wrote:

Actually, there is at least one. 
    Sen. Ben Sass of Nebraska tweeted " Mr. President, are you recanting the oath you took on Jan. 20 to preserve, protect and defend the !st Amendment?"

I know.  There are a few in Congress that will say things like this, but it'll probably be a different story if those people have to vote on Articles to Impeach.  Won't surprise me at all if Mueller's team comes back and has found that there is some evidence of Russian collusion or at least enough funny business involved in his campaign for a recommendation to either impeach or censure the president.  His recommendation won't be worth the paper it's printed on if Congress doesn't have the balls to take further steps.  Sasse, Corker, McCain, and Flake so far seem like the only ones that might have the guts to go any further.  Maybe Collins or Murkowski, but I doubt it.  Those four guys plus every single Dem (and I'm not sure every Dem would vote to impeach) wouldn't be enough to convict him anyway.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:55 pm

I am pretty sure he knows we occasionally text or go on a man-date together.

****************************************************************************************

Does he know that I'm fucking both of you?   I love you
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:47 am

cream919 wrote:I am pretty sure he knows we occasionally text or go on a man-date together.

****************************************************************************************

Does he know that I'm fucking both of you?   I love you

That's only when I dress like Stephanie Abrams and stand in front of a weather map.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 am