Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Blue Jackets announcers

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Blue Jackets announcers

Post by frank bonifacic on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:35 pm

listening to Blue Jackets feed of tonight's game. Are these guys usually this laid back-seem quite matter of fact with little emotion. Is the normal or did Hawks two early goals take them out of game?
    sharpy
    Not a Fanboy

Re: Blue Jackets announcers

Post by sharpy on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:46 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:listening to Blue Jackets feed of tonight's game. Are these guys usually this laid back-seem quite matter of fact with little emotion. Is the normal or did Hawks two early goals take them out of game?

TV or radio Frank?  
    Neither team is very good - TV has Jody shelley as the analyst, no Eddie Olczyk that's for sure 
    The TV guy is more emotive, but actually not very good lol ..usually like seconds behind the play - I think the radio guys might be new - listened to them briefly in the preseason and did find them rather monotonous 

Lloyd Petit they are NOT 

Ohio's best is Tom Hamilton - Indians radio ..

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:04 pm

sharpy wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:listening to Blue Jackets feed of tonight's game. Are these guys usually this laid back-seem quite matter of fact with little emotion. Is the normal or did Hawks two early goals take them out of game?

TV or radio Frank?  
    Neither team is very good - TV has Jody shelley as the analyst, no Eddie Olczyk that's for sure 
    The TV guy is more emotive, but actually not very good lol ..usually like seconds behind the play - I think the radio guys might be new - listened to them briefly in the preseason and did find them rather monotonous 

Lloyd Petit they are NOT 

TV. I have NFL package so frequently watch opponent feed-see what they have to say about Hawks. Don't like ti hear Hawks kool aid at all times -but Foley (and Eddie O ) when he was there are not cheerleaders.
    Flipped back between periods- interview with eddie (little emotional thanking people who have reached out
    alohafri
    Not a Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:16 am

frank bonifacic wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

TV or radio Frank?  

Lloyd Petit they are NOT 

TV. I have NFL package so frequently watch opponent feed-see what they have to say about Hawks. Don't like ti hear Hawks kool aid at all times -but Foley (and Eddie O ) when he was there are not cheerleaders.
    Flipped back between periods- interview with eddie (little emotional thanking people who have reached out

They talk about the Hawks on the NFL package?  scratch

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:21 am

alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

TV or radio Frank?  

Lloyd Petit they are NOT 

Nice catch, Asshole. I have the NHL package.
    alohafri
    Not a Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:37 am

frank bonifacic wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

TV or radio Frank?  

Lloyd Petit they are NOT 

Someone has to be the dick! Smile Although, if given the choice between talking about the Bears and the Blackhawks, I bet even the NFL Network would choose the Blackhawks.

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 am

alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:
    sharpy wrote:

TV or radio Frank?  

Lloyd Petit they are NOT 

Someone has to be the dick! Smile Although, if given the choice between talking about the Bears and the Blackhawks, I bet even the NFL Network would choose the Blackhawks.
    It's so nice that the "dicks" on this board are so much friendlier and easy to deal with.
    sharpy
    Not a Fanboy

Post by sharpy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:33 am

Hawks looked good on Saturday. CBJ might have had a little let down from opening nite on Friday, and Bobrovsky didn’t play, but still the Hawks look stronger than last year. Toews looks like he might b back. And Saad is likely to have a good year. 

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:45 am

sharpy wrote:Hawks looked good on Saturday. CBJ might have had a little let down from opening nite on Friday, and Bobrovsky didn’t play, but still the Hawks look stronger than last year. Toews looks like he might b back. And Saad is likely to have a good year. 
     They have caught a bit of a break, getting Pens & Jackets on second nite.
    Now they have Toronto tonight and Montreal tomorrow. 10 of first 12 are against playoff teams.

What I've liked -even more than the scoring- has been the increased speed of the defense. That bodes well.
    As to Toews, don't know if you read anything about his offseason. Said he has always worked on strength especially lower body (why he seems to win most corner battles). This year he worked on increasing speed. Mentioned all the speed of the new  young stars on league Think that's very perceptive of him. Before last year, they lost in playoffs on fluke plays or unlucky bounces. but Predators outskated them badly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:59 am