Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox


    Another mass shooting

    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

    Posts : 1226
    Join date : 2017-05-05
    Age : 53
    Location : Saint Charles, IL

    Another mass shooting Empty Another mass shooting

    Post by SoxIlliniRob on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:46 am

    Figured we'll eventually get to discussing this after the smoke clears.  Maybe this is too soon to begin talking about this or politicizing it, but in a few weeks it'll be forgotten, as we'll be onto the next hurricane or mass murder.  

    I noticed that the House is supposed to be voting on legalizing silencers this week.  I wonder how much worse something like this might have been if people don't hear the shots and can't see the flash from the shots.
    avatar
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2017-05-05

    Another mass shooting Empty Re: Another mass shooting

    Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:03 pm

    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Figured we'll eventually get to discussing this after the smoke clears.  Maybe this is too soon to begin talking about this or politicizing it, but in a few weeks it'll be forgotten, as we'll be onto the next hurricane or mass murder.  

    I noticed that the House is supposed to be voting on legalizing silencers this week.  I wonder how much worse something like this might have been if people don't hear the shots and can't see the flash from the shots.
    Hey, the NRA has a right to market their products! (Sales have been slow on other products)They have said that they won't be sold to people under 18. What more do you want?
    Hunters need to have their ears protected-and there won't be limits on amounts one can buy. 
    Isn't this a great country?
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy Apprentice

    Posts : 537
    Join date : 2017-05-10

    Another mass shooting Empty Re: Another mass shooting

    Post by sharpy on Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:44 pm

    The solution to these types of killings is clear.....you arm the maids 
    cream919
    cream919
    Getting to be a Fanboy

    Posts : 414
    Join date : 2017-05-05
    Location : Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell

    Another mass shooting Empty Re: Another mass shooting

    Post by cream919 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:59 pm

    Ain't a fucking thing going to come out of any of this other than a lot of funerals and broken lives
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Fanboy

    Posts : 1024
    Join date : 2017-05-05
    Age : 52
    Location : Between Sarah Michelle Gellar's Legs

    Another mass shooting Empty Re: Another mass shooting

    Post by alohafri on Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:29 am

    sharpy wrote:The solution to these types of killings is clear.....you arm the maids 

    It's the maids' faults! Had they gone through the luggage in his room...
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy Apprentice

    Posts : 537
    Join date : 2017-05-10

    Another mass shooting Empty Re: Another mass shooting

    Post by sharpy on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:21 pm

    cream919 wrote:Ain't a fucking thing going to come out of any of this other than a lot of funerals and broken lives


    Not true ...59 is a new American record ...yes, America is great STILL

    Sponsored content

    Another mass shooting Empty Re: Another mass shooting

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2019 3:02 pm