Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+2
jaywit
blondy28
6 posters

War with Iran

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

War with Iran Empty War with Iran

Post by blondy28 Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:54 am

I don't know what to make of this.  Reads like others pulled back knowing that the orange reality show moron has no idea what the hell he's doing.  Saw a tweet from a former GOP congressman talking about how incompetent we look on the world's stage.  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-iran-us-airstrikes_n_5d0c324de4b07ae90d9a9342
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

War with Iran Empty Re: War with Iran

Post by jaywit Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:31 pm

blondy28 wrote:I don't know what to make of this.  Reads like others pulled back knowing that the orange reality show moron has no idea what the hell he's doing.  Saw a tweet from a former GOP congressman talking about how incompetent we look on the world's stage.  

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-iran-us-airstrikes_n_5d0c324de4b07ae90d9a9342
    Seems to me like we're doing what we can to provoke Iran into a conflict.  The drone may have drifted into their space?  Please.  They've got precise control of the drones, they know exactly where they are.  

Personally, I don't favor Saudi or UAE over Iran.  I don't want to see the loss of one American life saving Saudi or Israel from Iran.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:17 pm

Couldn't agree more, Jay. Has the stink of us trying to provoke. If our drone entered their airspace, then they have every right to blast it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:07 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Couldn't agree more, Jay. Has the stink of us trying to provoke.  If our drone entered their airspace, then they have every right to blast it.

And even if it didn't, an attack that involves killing civilians isn't tit-for-tat. And I call bullshit that he didn't know civilians would be killed. He's a dope.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Am I the only one who longs for the day when only CONGRESS can declare war against anyone?? 
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:38 pm

And just exactly what day was that? December 7th, 1941? There sure as fuck hasn't been a day like it since then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:37 pm