Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Constitutional Crisis

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Constitutional Crisis Empty Constitutional Crisis

Post by blondy28 Tue May 07, 2019 10:11 pm

Those words don't seem harsh enough with what we're witnessing, but I gotta say, I think the behavior of these crooks demonstrates that they do NOT want ANYTHING to do with impeachment.  Some suggest that this over-the-top obstruction and Trump's neurotic tweeting is really reverse psychology to get them to start impeachment hearings.  Last week I thought it could go either way on what their actions suggest, but this week all my money is on them really wanting nothing to do with impeachment.  McConnell should be impeached for no other reason that he's the most deplorable piece of chinless garbage that even stood on the floor of the senate and if I had to pick one person to not get re-elected, Trump or McConnell, I might go with McConnell.  We need to get the senate back, perhaps even more than the presidency.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Constitutional Crisis Empty Re: Constitutional Crisis

Post by alohafri Wed May 08, 2019 7:30 am

blondy28 wrote:Those words don't seem harsh enough with what we're witnessing, but I gotta say, I think the behavior of these crooks demonstrates that they do NOT want ANYTHING to do with impeachment.  Some suggest that this over-the-top obstruction and Trump's neurotic tweeting is really reverse psychology to get them to start impeachment hearings.  Last week I thought it could go either way on what their actions suggest, but this week all my money is on them really wanting nothing to do with impeachment.  McConnell should be impeached for no other reason that he's the most deplorable piece of chinless garbage that even stood on the floor of the senate and if I had to pick one person to not get re-elected, Trump or McConnell, I might go with McConnell.  We need to get the senate back, perhaps even more than the presidency.

In the interest of accuracy, McConnell can't be impeached. He can only be removed by an action of the Senate...or voted out by the people of his state.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed May 08, 2019 11:20 am

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:Those words don't seem harsh enough with what we're witnessing, but I gotta say, I think the behavior of these crooks demonstrates that they do NOT want ANYTHING to do with impeachment.  Some suggest that this over-the-top obstruction and Trump's neurotic tweeting is really reverse psychology to get them to start impeachment hearings.  Last week I thought it could go either way on what their actions suggest, but this week all my money is on them really wanting nothing to do with impeachment.  McConnell should be impeached for no other reason that he's the most deplorable piece of chinless garbage that even stood on the floor of the senate and if I had to pick one person to not get re-elected, Trump or McConnell, I might go with McConnell.  We need to get the senate back, perhaps even more than the presidency.

In the interest of accuracy, McConnell can't be impeached. He can only be removed by an action of the Senate...or voted out by the people of his state.

Noted Mr. History Teacher.  Just sayin' McConnell is at least as evil as Trump.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu May 09, 2019 7:21 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Noted Mr. History Teacher.  Just sayin' McConnell is at least as evil as Trump.

He needs to have an accident with a chicken bone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am