Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

2 posters

Columbus Blue Jackets

frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Columbus Blue Jackets Empty Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by frank bonifacic Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Hey Sharpy;

Have to be excited about the job your boys did. First time that a President's Cup winner (most wins in year-actually tied the record ) and the Jackets sweep them.
    Everyone thought Jackets would be sellers but they went out and got people.They re looking good.

I know Panarin is a free agent this year. Paper has talked bout Hawks looking at him.
    HOWEVER, Q is now at Florida and the rumor is Tallon will go after Panarin and Bobrosky- and I believe they have the cap space.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Columbus Blue Jackets Empty Re: Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by sharpy Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Yea they are both most likely gone. Panarin wants a city with a beach - so the Panthers and Q will fit him well. He also has a GF or wife who wants to be a model so he thinks being in a big city will help her out (stupid reason). He could OWN Columbus and be a star - but just not interested in the city I guess. He's fun to watch.  Bobrovsky got a bee up his butt b/c he has been criticized before this year about his playoff play - rightfully so b/c he sucked. This is the first playoff year that he has had a game where he hasn't let in at least 3 goals. 
     I would pay Panarin whatever he wanted, but BOB, not so sure - 31- can be great, but can also really suck. Plus they supposedly have some hot shot finnish goalie who was a European star this year . But someone will pay him.  Team has a lot of talent, but most are young - they East is wide open tho if they can get past Boston.  Wanted to play Toronto b/c losing to them wouldn't bug me - but I hate fuckin' boston ... 
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:04 pm

sharpy wrote:Yea they are both most likely gone. Panarin wants a city with a beach - so the Panthers and Q will fit him well. He also has a GF or wife who wants to be a model so he thinks being in a big city will help her out (stupid reason). He could OWN Columbus and be a star - but just not interested in the city I guess. He's fun to watch.  Bobrovsky got a bee up his butt b/c he has been criticized before this year about his playoff play - rightfully so b/c he sucked. This is the first playoff year that he has had a game where he hasn't let in at least 3 goals. 
     I would pay Panarin whatever he wanted, but BOB, not so sure - 31- can be great, but can also really suck. Plus they supposedly have some hot shot finnish goalie who was a European star this year . But someone will pay him.  Team has a lot of talent, but most are young - they East is wide open tho if they can get past Boston.  Wanted to play Toronto b/c losing to them wouldn't bug me - but I hate fuckin' boston ... 
    Unfortunately, as I was reading your post, Charley Coyle just scored OT winner in game 1.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am