Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

4 posters

Leaving Neverland

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Leaving Neverland Empty Leaving Neverland

Post by blondy28 Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:57 pm

Very disturbing documentary.  I mean, you know that Michael Jackson was a pedophile, but when you hear it described by the victims in such detail, it's beyond troubling.  And all the people that cover for these criminals...how do they look the other way when it's children?  

And not to be outdone, R. Kelly losing it in his interview with Gayle King was unbelievable.  He's a lunatic.  And he must be pretty broke as well, since he's back in jail for not paying his back child support.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Leaving Neverland Empty Re: Leaving Neverland

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm

Been wanting to watch the documentary, but wifey is resisting because she thinks she'll be too horrified.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:40 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Been wanting to watch the documentary, but wifey is resisting because she thinks she'll be too horrified.

It's pretty horrifying but still worth the watch.  Perhaps the most upsetting was the Oprah after show because James is still kind of a mess over the whole thing.  He was much more reserved in the documentary, but he was pretty shake up during the Oprah interview.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:02 am

Someone asked Rosebowl on Facebook what advice he would give R Kelly if he was his client. He said "stay the fuck off television."
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:58 pm

Both of these stories are really old news - yea Michael was "acquitted" once and paid off a family a second time, but did anyone really believe he was "straight" - obviously something wrong with him from the earliest of age. But we all turned our heads the other way . When he was killed by his doctor, I don't recall anyone on the board pointing out how great that was b/c a pedophile was dead, or the masses of people celebrating the death of a monster - they, and we, pretty much celebrated his musical genius.  He clearly had some sort of social disorder - either a form of autism, or Asperger's syndrome, or retardation in his growth as a man. He was married twice, but does anyone here believe he was married in the same sort of way as us? or that they even consummated their marriage?  Doubt it. And btw, as fucked up as Jackson was- the parents of these kids, especially the mothers, were MORE fucked up
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52 pm

sharpy wrote:Both of these stories are really old news - yea Michael was "acquitted" once and paid off a family a second time, but did anyone really believe he was "straight" - obviously something wrong with him from the earliest of age. But we all turned our heads the other way . When he was killed by his doctor, I don't recall anyone on the board pointing out how great that was b/c a pedophile was dead, or the masses of people celebrating the death of a monster - they, and we, pretty much celebrated his musical genius.  He clearly had some sort of social disorder - either a form of autism, or Asperger's syndrome, or retardation in his growth as a man. He was married twice, but does anyone here believe he was married in the same sort of way as us? or that they even consummated their marriage?  Doubt it. And btw, as fucked up as Jackson was- the parents of these kids, especially the mothers, were MORE fucked up

I believe that Jackson's two oldest kids were with his 2nd wife (Lisa Marie Presley was first), although who knows if they actually had sex or went through some procedure to conceive.  I don't think it has ever been revealed who the mother of his 3rd child is, has it?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:22 am

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:Both of these stories are really old news - yea Michael was "acquitted" once and paid off a family a second time, but did anyone really believe he was "straight" - obviously something wrong with him from the earliest of age. But we all turned our heads the other way . When he was killed by his doctor, I don't recall anyone on the board pointing out how great that was b/c a pedophile was dead, or the masses of people celebrating the death of a monster - they, and we, pretty much celebrated his musical genius.  He clearly had some sort of social disorder - either a form of autism, or Asperger's syndrome, or retardation in his growth as a man. He was married twice, but does anyone here believe he was married in the same sort of way as us? or that they even consummated their marriage?  Doubt it. And btw, as fucked up as Jackson was- the parents of these kids, especially the mothers, were MORE fucked up

I believe that Jackson's two oldest kids were with his 2nd wife (Lisa Marie Presley was first), although who knows if they actually had sex or went through some procedure to conceive.  I don't think it has ever been revealed who the mother of his 3rd child is, has it?

Do his kids even look like him? I see no Michael in Paris...I see no "black" in Paris either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content