Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

+4
cream919
SoxIlliniRob
blondy28
alohafri
8 posters

Hannity

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Hannity - Page 2 Empty Re: Hannity

Post by blondy28 Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:20 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    Does Hannity even realize the fact that more than half of the Republican party is against his boyfriend too? 

Gotta strongly disagree on this.  Trump's approval rating among those identifying with the Rep party is about 88-90%.  He has rightly noted he has the best GOP approval rating ever among Repubs.  Major diff is that no dem can really stand him.  Many Dems liked Reagan or Bush.

Those are the true RINOs, "I'm a Republican because, you know, Hillary Clinton and the Kenyan aren't."

I guess.  Any time I see his approval among members of the party, it's no worse than 88% or so.  Sometimes 90%.  I don't know if those are RINOs or hard core right wingers.  It's honestly completely befuddling to me that this dipshit got even one vote outside of his immediate family, but what can I do besides watch and wonder?

A couple weeks ago my NRA bumper sticker displaying, Republican election judging, brown people hating mother-in-law was here to spend the night and we watched Bill Maher, who she'd never seen, and she quite enjoyed.  She took the opportunity to say she can't stand Trump.  Aside from thinking he's colluding with Putin, she's pretty bent out of shape about his kids being involved in the administration.  I gotta say that if I were going to guess what a lifelong Republican's top complaints about Trump would be, I would not have put that in the top 3.  I still can't figure out where those numbers come from because it seems like every Republican I know and/or have watched on various shows think he's a buffoon.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 pm

LMAO This idiot just said "real journalists like me..."
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:07 pm

alohafri wrote:LMAO This idiot just said "real journalists like me..."

My husband's best friend just texted me about Hannity and then this comes over.  Thankfully I never have to turn him on because you guys keep me posted on the lunacy!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:02 am

The good news is, he's probably going to be drooling and babbling soon enough if he doesn't learn to get over things.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-hannity-fox-news-host-says-hillary-clintons-email-server-is-a-real-threat-to-our-safety-and-security?via=twitter_page
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:35 am

alohafri wrote:The good news is, he's probably going to be drooling and babbling soon enough if he doesn't learn to get over things.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sean-hannity-fox-news-host-says-hillary-clintons-email-server-is-a-real-threat-to-our-safety-and-security?via=twitter_page

I honestly don't understand how these Fox News people say any of this stuff with a straight face.  Hillary and her server are still a threat?  Ooooh-kayyyyyy.  How do these people maintain a shred of dignity when they know they are talking out their ass on national tv?
    jaywit
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by jaywit Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:36 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:The good news is, he's probably going to be drooling and babbling soon enough if he doesn't learn to get over things.

I honestly don't understand how these Fox News people say any of this stuff with a straight face.  Hillary and her server are still a threat?  Ooooh-kayyyyyy.  How do these people maintain a shred of dignity when they know they are talking out their ass on national tv?
    Give 'em credit, they know their audience.  You can talk out of your ass when you know your audience loves your farts.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:43 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

The Fox/right wing outrage machine's latest issue...that Obama and Clinton referred to the victims of Sri Lanka bombings as "Easter worshippers" rather than Christians.  Now mind you, Trump didn't refer to them as either one.  Trump also didn't refer to victims in NZ as Muslims, nor did he refer to victims of Synagogue bombing as Jews.  Trump's response to anything is so cringe worthy and yet they find no fault in his responses.  I don't see the reference to "Easter worshippers" as being a slight to Christians, rather, I think it's meant to highlight that the attack happened on the holiest day on the Christian calendar.  And as someone on Twitter pointed out, there were attacks on hotels as well, so there may have been non-Christians killed.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:04 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

The Fox/right wing outrage machine's latest issue...that Obama and Clinton referred to the victims of Sri Lanka bombings as "Easter worshippers" rather than Christians.  Now mind you, Trump didn't refer to them as either one.  Trump also didn't refer to victims in NZ as Muslims, nor did he refer to victims of Synagogue bombing as Jews.  Trump's response to anything is so cringe worthy and yet they find no fault in his responses.  I don't see the reference to "Easter worshippers" as being a slight to Christians, rather, I think it's meant to highlight that the attack happened on the holiest day on the Christian calendar.  And as someone on Twitter pointed out, there were attacks on hotels as well, so there may have been non-Christians killed.

As a Catholic, I thought it was an odd reference, but nothing to get my panties in a bunch over. But, then again, most of those evangelicals don't consider me to be Christian.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:18 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

As a Catholic, I thought it was an odd reference, but nothing to get my panties in a bunch over. But, then again, most of those evangelicals don't consider me to be Christian.

Here's an article using that phrase before the Sri Lanka bombings had even taken place.  

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/tourists-easter-worshippers-lament-closure-notre-dame-62523897

Also, the conservative Erick Erickson doesn't have a problem with it.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/04/22/easter-worshippers-is-fine/
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:32 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

When I read it initially, I took it to mean "worshipers on Easter" and not "those who worship Easter."  And as you note, Kevin, Evangelicals that I've encountered haven't really looked upon Caths as true Christians anyway.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:41 pm

Hannity - Page 2 D41uzu10Hannity - Page 2 D41uzu10
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:27 pm

I honestly don't understand how these Fox News people say any of this stuff with a straight face.  

****************************************************************************************

C'mon Rob, you're a smart guy...but apparently in this case you need a hint..........

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by cream919 Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:43 pm

When I was little our small church had this plaque posted on the back wall of the sanctuary...I've seen other churches have these same things. These plaques indicate things like last Sunday's attendance...number of visitors...and all-time record attendance. I recall that the all time attendance record in our church was set on a particular Sunday....Easter Sunday. Indeed, it was no secret that the heaviest church attendance for the entire year ALWAYS fell on Easter Sunday...it was just taken for granted and it was always by a significant number. In short, a lot of people who don't normally attend regular Sunday services will pull their asses out of bed to go make a joyful noise to the Lord on Easter Sunday. Make of that what you will.

So yes Virginia....there ARE "Easter Worshippers"!
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:29 pm

alohafri wrote:Hannity - Page 2 D41uzu10Hannity - Page 2 D41uzu10

Reminds me of the Lewis Black skit where he says if he had a billion dollars, he wouldn't buy anything that anyone else had, he would hire his own personal ball washer …Smile
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:01 pm

cream919 wrote:When I was little our small church had this plaque posted on the back wall of the sanctuary...I've seen other churches have these same things. These plaques indicate things like last Sunday's attendance...number of visitors...and all-time record attendance. I recall that the all time attendance record in our church was set on a particular Sunday....Easter Sunday. Indeed, it was no secret that the heaviest church attendance for the entire year ALWAYS fell on Easter Sunday...it was just taken for granted and it was always by a significant number. In short, a lot of people who don't normally attend regular Sunday services will pull their asses out of bed to go make a joyful noise to the Lord on Easter Sunday. Make of that what you will.

So yes Virginia....there ARE "Easter Worshippers"!
    Love your comment. reminds me of a parish priest last year on Sunday after Easter.
    WHERE did everybody go?!!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 10, 2019 8:36 am

More "breaking news" from this idiot. "The Steele Dossier" yada yada yada. If it's breaking news douchebag, why are you the only one covering it? Not even the REAL NEWS section of your own network is covering it. If I had a nickel for every breaking news story this fuckhead broke was true, I'd be in debt worse than his Fuck Buddy in the White House.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Fri May 10, 2019 6:40 pm

alohafri wrote:More "breaking news" from this idiot. "The Steele Dossier" yada yada yada. If it's breaking news douchebag, why are you the only one covering it? Not even the REAL NEWS section of your own network is covering it. If I had a nickel for every breaking news story this fuckhead broke was true, I'd be in debt worse than his Fuck Buddy in the White House.

How did he spin The Steele Dossier as breaking news?  Doesn't he talk about that every night?
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Fri May 10, 2019 9:33 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:More "breaking news" from this idiot. "The Steele Dossier" yada yada yada. If it's breaking news douchebag, why are you the only one covering it? Not even the REAL NEWS section of your own network is covering it. If I had a nickel for every breaking news story this fuckhead broke was true, I'd be in debt worse than his Fuck Buddy in the White House.

How did he spin The Steele Dossier as breaking news?  Doesn't he talk about that every night?

Every night it's breaking news. Don't argue with him. He's Jesus. He's George Washington. He's the only person telling the truth (other than Donald Trump, of course).
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:12 pm

So last night, this knucklehead apparently leads with "Bias uncovered at CNN". Of course, lost in the discussion is his network's blatant bias. I guess it's only bias if it's against what you believe. Why wasn't this guy on one of two Boeing 737 Max planes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:30 pm