Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Trump's Tax Returns

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Trump's Tax Returns Empty Trump's Tax Returns

Post by blondy28 Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:41 pm

So the Republicans wrote a letter to the dems asking, pretty please, don't ask for Trump's tax returns.  Obviously they've protected him in terms of the Mueller probe, and they continue to do that, but what I'm not sure of it exactly how much they know/suspect.  Is this a matter of them having the common sense of knowing he wouldn't be hiding the tax returns if there wasn't something to hide, or do you think they know exactly what he's hiding?
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Trump's Tax Returns Empty Re: Trump's Tax Returns

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:30 pm

The thing I don't really understand is that how much can one expect to find on documents that have been prepared for and then sent into the government?  Are they fearing there'll be something on them that shows as definitely illegal?  would you find that on a tax return?  If there's a fear that they'll find some kind of connection to Russia, well haven't they found about 1,000 connections to Russia already?  What can possibly be worse than what they've found out so far.  On top of that, Mueller has already had full access to the returns so if there's something there that's prosecutable, then isn't that already handled by Mueller?  Does he have to fear Congress more than Mueller?  I just don't understand what there is to fear about Congress seeing them.  The guy has withstood the absolute worst deluge of bad PR imaginable for a 3 year period and it hasn't harmed him at all with his 40%.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:49 pm

I think his tax returns show how financially in bed he is with the Russian millionaires and that in fact, b/c of this financial fucking he is essentially under control of putin and his colleagues and everything he does  or does not do in regards to Russia has this as the underlying tone.   That is not KNOWN, that is just felt, or suspected. I think his financial statement of this money laundering is deducible from his tax returns - that and the likelihood he got a refund instead of paying a dime 
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:56 pm

Tim, I suspect that if the tax returns show a clear and gigantic tie to Russia and that he's got Putin's sack in his mouth, it won't move the needle an inch.  His cult won't care, and guys like you and I will shrug and say we knew that already anyway.  Maybe they can find laundering on his returns, but if that's possible then Mueller would already have found it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:25 pm