Crawford Empty Crawford

Post by sharpy on Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:57 pm

Has the era of Corey Crawford over? 
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Crawford Empty Re: Crawford

Post by alohafri on Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 pm

sharpy wrote:Has the era of Corey Crawford over? 

I thought that when I heard he suffered another concussion last night. Thank you Corey, now enjoy the rest of your life as a three time Stanley Cup Champion.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:26 am

alohafri wrote:

I thought that when I heard he suffered another concussion last night. Thank you Corey, now enjoy the rest of your life as a three time Stanley Cup Champion.

My thoughts exactly.  This is serious stuff.  It ain't worth it.  Walk away.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:47 am

Don't know if you saw it., but it was a big hit. Evander Kane hit Hawk Dman pretty good and they both crashed into Crawford. His head snapped back and hit the post -net was dislodged.
    I'm sure he's aware of what's going on and I'm sure he'll make decision which is best for him.If he wants to walk away, should be in good shape because he's had pretty good contract for a number of years.
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy Apprentice

Post by sharpy on Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:21 pm

frank bonifacic wrote:
    Don't know if you saw it., but it was a big hit. Evander Kane hit Hawk Dman pretty good and they both crashed into Crawford. His head snapped back and hit the post -net was dislodged.
    I'm sure he's aware of what's going on and I'm sure he'll make decision which is best for him.If he wants to walk away, should be in good shape because he's had pretty good contract for a number of years.

He was out for so long with a concussion you would think this would be the end ...should be - as Aloha says - 3 time Stanley cup champs ..why risk his future?
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Post by frank bonifacic on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 pm

sharpy wrote:
    frank bonifacic wrote:

He was out for so long with a concussion you would think this would be the end ...should be - as Aloha says - 3 time Stanley cup champs ..why risk his future?
    he only won two

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:57 am