Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Executive Order to Change the Constitution

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Executive Order to Change the Constitution Empty Executive Order to Change the Constitution

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:10 pm

So Trump apparently thinks you can change the constitution with an executive order.  Too bad Obama didn't think of that.  Would have been easier for him to take everyone's guns away if he just changed the 2nd Amendment.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Executive Order to Change the Constitution Empty Re: Executive Order to Change the Constitution

Post by SoxIlliniRob Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Maybe it'll work.  He can try it and see what the SCOTUS decides.
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Executive Order to Change the Constitution Empty Re: Executive Order to Change the Constitution

Post by blondy28 Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:36 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Maybe it'll work.  He can try it and see what the SCOTUS decides.

Lindsey Graham thinks it's a great idea and he's introducing legislation!
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:13 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Maybe it'll work.  He can try it and see what the SCOTUS decides.

Lindsey Graham thinks it's a great idea and he's introducing legislation!

Ever since Mark Kirk lost his Senate seat, and John McCain died, Lindsay Graham has turned into a babbling idiot. I bet his bunghole is the same size as Trump's dick.
    SoxIlliniRob
    SoxIlliniRob
    Bova!

Post by SoxIlliniRob Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:17 am

Lotta belief by some that Putin has some kind of intel on Graham that is causing him to be more supportive of Trump. Maybe it's some kind of proof Graham is gay. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
    alohafri
    alohafri
    Bova!

Post by alohafri Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:26 am

I can just see how this went down.

"Hey, I want to use an executive order to end birthright citizenship. How can I go about it."

"Sorry Mr. President, it can't be done. You'd be acting as the judicial branch and the legislative branch and we have not only separation of powers, but checks and balances."

"Bullshit, I can do it. My base expects it."

"Sorry, Constitutional lawyers and scholars say it can't be done."

"Bullshit, I'll make a call right now. Hey Lindsay, you went to law school right?"

"Yes Mr. President."

"I can do this, right?"

"Sure, if that's what you want to do, you can do it. You're the President and have promised to make America great."

"Outstanding! See, I can do it. Lindsay Graham says I can and he's a lawyer!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:27 am