Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Unbeaten in 5 OTs

blondy28
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Unbeaten in 5 OTs Empty Unbeaten in 5 OTs

Post by blondy28 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:26 pm

What a crazy start to the Hawks' season.  5 overtime games, 3 wins, 8 points.  I think I heard when we had played 3 games that no team had ever started a season with 3 straight OT games, so with 5, they are extending that record quite a bit.
    frank bonifacic
    Not a Fanboy

Unbeaten in 5 OTs Empty Re: Unbeaten in 5 OTs

Post by frank bonifacic on Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:13 am

blondy28 wrote:What a crazy start to the Hawks' season.  5 overtime games, 3 wins, 8 points.  I think I heard when we had played 3 games that no team had ever started a season with 3 straight OT games, so with 5, they are extending that record quite a bit.
     yes they are. Look fairly good offensively except all coming from a few players-Toew, Kane & DeBrincat.
    They are SLOOOWW on defense (with the exception of Jokijarju) and are consistently losing the race to loose pucks. They are schizophrenic .
    In St. Louis game if it wasn't for Ward, they could have lost that game by 3-4 goals. Decent 1st period, shitty 2nd and then have to regroup in 3rd. 

They gave away the Minnesota and St. Louis game and those are division games.
    If you get Tribune, read Teddy Greenstein. He lays it out pretty well -the good and the bad.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:54 am