Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Well...

alohafri
    Fanboy

Re: Well...

Post by alohafri on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:32 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    sharpy wrote:Maybe I'm gay, but I don't find Lahren that attractive.

Well if that makes you gay, then we should go to Nantucket together cause she does nothing for me...I don't mind a woman dying or bleaching her hair, but not that color ...if that is a color 

I think what you're all saying here is that I've ruined you for all other women.

Not until you go red.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:35 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:It's been interesting hearing the president and several senators note how terrible or how badly they feel for Kavanaugh having to deal with these accusations.  Poor guy.  It's also odd to hear Dem senators noting that they believe the accuser already, even before she's testified.  Maybe they've already spoken to her in person and know more than I realize.

Maybe the Dems have common sense.  Maybe they realize how patently absurd it would be that if one were to fabricate a story, that they would put a witness in the room.  Something made up out of thin air would NOT include a 3rd person.  And something made up out of thin air to bring someone down wouldn't be an attempted rape...it would be a full blown rape.  I mean why not, right?  If it's all made up anyway.  And we're to believe that she's been planning this since 2012 when she discussed it with her therapist?    Dems want to call many witnesses.  Republicans don't want to call any and just want it to be her word against his, even though the scenario she presented involves several witnesses.  Republicans don't want the FBI to investigate.  Why?  Don't you think if Kavanaugh were innocent and this was actually a partisan attack job that Trump would want to expose that?  I mean, he's always talking about the witch hunt and how Hillary is really guilty of any number of things, but if he was able to expose the dems as playing really dirty, why wouldn't he pursue that aggressively?  I'd bet my kids that the accuser is telling the truth.

Oh, believe me, I fully get where you're coming from and basically agree.  I just think it's a bit silly to go on the record as "believing her" until she's able to be questioned and we can garner some idea of the kind of person she is.  Like you said, I don't see any point in fabricating any of this unless there's a bunch of money in it for her, or she feels scorned by him at teens.  I've heard about the therapist notes and the FBI polygraph, but I don't know for certain that all of that is true.

And if she's going to lie and also claim there's a third party, why would she name an espoused right winger who is sure to take Kav's side in the story?  For now, she appears a very credible witness.

And you will notice that Judge's statements do not deny it happened...merely that he has no recollection.  And he won't even say that under oath.  I mean, according to the victim, Judge went back and forth between cheering on Kavanaugh and telling him to stop, and he jumped on them, which ultimately freed her.  Judge's refusal to speak under oath sure suggests that he knows what happened and doesn't want to perjure himself, but that's probably  because his actions that night were nearly as horrific as Kavanaugh's.

As soon as I heard he didn't want to testify, I immediately thought "dude don't wanna perjure himself."  This is fucking SHADY AS SHIT.  Holy crap.  If the GOP finds it in their heart to push this fuckin' guy through, it's gonna be game on.  If you think things are nasty now, this will be the end of the damn line.

I just got something across my phone saying they don't think SHE'S going to testify.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:39 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:It's been interesting hearing the president and several senators note how terrible or how badly they feel for Kavanaugh having to deal with these accusations.  Poor guy.  It's also odd to hear Dem senators noting that they believe the accuser already, even before she's testified.  Maybe they've already spoken to her in person and know more than I realize.

Maybe the Dems have common sense.  Maybe they realize how patently absurd it would be that if one were to fabricate a story, that they would put a witness in the room.  Something made up out of thin air would NOT include a 3rd person.  And something made up out of thin air to bring someone down wouldn't be an attempted rape...it would be a full blown rape.  I mean why not, right?  If it's all made up anyway.  And we're to believe that she's been planning this since 2012 when she discussed it with her therapist?    Dems want to call many witnesses.  Republicans don't want to call any and just want it to be her word against his, even though the scenario she presented involves several witnesses.  Republicans don't want the FBI to investigate.  Why?  Don't you think if Kavanaugh were innocent and this was actually a partisan attack job that Trump would want to expose that?  I mean, he's always talking about the witch hunt and how Hillary is really guilty of any number of things, but if he was able to expose the dems as playing really dirty, why wouldn't he pursue that aggressively?  I'd bet my kids that the accuser is telling the truth.

Oh, believe me, I fully get where you're coming from and basically agree.  I just think it's a bit silly to go on the record as "believing her" until she's able to be questioned and we can garner some idea of the kind of person she is.  Like you said, I don't see any point in fabricating any of this unless there's a bunch of money in it for her, or she feels scorned by him at teens.  I've heard about the therapist notes and the FBI polygraph, but I don't know for certain that all of that is true.

And if she's going to lie and also claim there's a third party, why would she name an espoused right winger who is sure to take Kav's side in the story?  For now, she appears a very credible witness.

And you will notice that Judge's statements do not deny it happened...merely that he has no recollection.  And he won't even say that under oath.  I mean, according to the victim, Judge went back and forth between cheering on Kavanaugh and telling him to stop, and he jumped on them, which ultimately freed her.  Judge's refusal to speak under oath sure suggests that he knows what happened and doesn't want to perjure himself, but that's probably  because his actions that night were nearly as horrific as Kavanaugh's.

As soon as I heard he didn't want to testify, I immediately thought "dude don't wanna perjure himself."  This is fucking SHADY AS SHIT.  Holy crap.  If the GOP finds it in their heart to push this fuckin' guy through, it's gonna be game on.  If you think things are nasty now, this will be the end of the damn line.

I just got something across my phone saying they don't think SHE'S going to testify.

She will testify only after FBI conducts investigation.  I think that makes her MORE credible, not less.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:39 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Correct.  The alleged victim isn't going to testify, nor is the third party said to have been in the room at the time.

Last edited by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:42 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

She's getting death threats, she's had to move out of her home and relocate.  She wants the FBI to investigate and get all the facts out there before they both testify.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:18 pm

alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Well if that makes you gay, then we should go to Nantucket together cause she does nothing for me...I don't mind a woman dying or bleaching her hair, but not that color ...if that is a color 

I think what you're all saying here is that I've ruined you for all other women.

Not until you go red.

Your Avatar sweetie is a blonde.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:22 am

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:

Not until you go red.

Your Avatar sweetie is a blonde.

I make exceptions for sexy Jewish women.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:26 am

Better? Wink
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:41 pm

So the right is floating a theory that Dr. Ford was assaulted, but it was by Chris Garrett, another Georgetown Prep student.  Simply a case of mistaken identity.  And because it's so believable that in a very small group, nobody would have preferred to the rapist by his name the entire night, so naturally Dr. Ford could easily be confused.
    cream919
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by cream919 on Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:41 pm

I make exceptions for sexy Jewish women.

Which is precisely why I'll never let you within 5 miles of BronxGirl!  
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:06 am

blondy28 wrote:So the right is floating a theory that Dr. Ford was assaulted, but it was by Chris Garrett, another Georgetown Prep student.  Simply a case of mistaken identity.  And because it's so believable that in a very small group, nobody would have preferred to the rapist by his name the entire night, so naturally Dr. Ford could easily be confused.

Trump has come out of his coma. He is now saying stuff like, "why didn't Ford contact the FBI when she was attacked?", "where is the police report?", "why did she wait so long to report it". 
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37 pm

So Grassley has given Ford one hour to confirm she will meet on Monday or he will proceed with confirmation vote Monday.  I hope Ford tells him to fuck off and then goes to the Maryland police to file rape charges.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:53 pm

blondy28 wrote:So Grassley has given Ford one hour to confirm she will meet on Monday or he will proceed with confirmation vote Monday.  I hope Ford tells him to fuck off and then goes to the Maryland police to file rape charges.

She ought to just say "Nevermind, I'll just do a 2 hour interview on nat'l tv with Oprah or Baba Wawa and the Judge won't even be able to respond.  It'll just be me telling the world what he did, and the world being shocked when my friends are a part of the interview and all talk about how they knew about it back then, too."  And she ought to do this before the final senate vote so that Murkowski and Collins and several others have to vote to confirm him after she went and told the entire nation about her horrible story.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:08 pm

One other thing she can do is press charges and file a criminal complaint against Kavanaugh.  Maybe it gets dismissed in short order, but there's no statute of limitations in Maryland.  She could press charges, notate all of her witnesses and let him have to get a lawyer to fight it and get it dismissed, but then he's a SCOTUS judge who's had a criminal sex abuse charge leveled against him.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:23 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:One other thing she can do is press charges and file a criminal complaint against Kavanaugh.  Maybe it gets dismissed in short order, but there's no statute of limitations in Maryland.  She could press charges, notate all of her witnesses and let him have to get a lawyer to fight it and get it dismissed, but then he's a SCOTUS judge who's had a criminal sex abuse charge leveled against him.

Isn't that what I said?
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:59 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:One other thing she can do is press charges and file a criminal complaint against Kavanaugh.  Maybe it gets dismissed in short order, but there's no statute of limitations in Maryland.  She could press charges, notate all of her witnesses and let him have to get a lawyer to fight it and get it dismissed, but then he's a SCOTUS judge who's had a criminal sex abuse charge leveled against him.

Isn't that what I said?

Sorry, I missed that part.  I read the first part about Grassley and the one hour time limit.  My apologies.  We probably listen to the same radio and tv commentators.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:31 pm

blondy28 wrote:So Grassley has given Ford one hour to confirm she will meet on Monday or he will proceed with confirmation vote Monday.  I hope Ford tells him to fuck off and then goes to the Maryland police to file rape charges.

I think the statute of limitations is over for that.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:33 pm

alohafri wrote:

it's not.  Maryland has open ended statute of lims for sex crime allegations.  She can file a complaint up until Kavanaugh is dead.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

it's not.  Maryland has open ended statute of lims for sex crime allegations.  She can file a complaint up until Kavanaugh is dead.

Damn, did not know that. I wonder if she has evidence...like spoogie on a dress.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:41 pm

alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

Damn, did not know that. I wonder if she has evidence...like spoogie on a dress.

Lots of circumstantial evidence.  Doubt there's much more than that.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:01 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

If the GOP sticks to their rules about who gets to testify to the committee and when, and Grassley has basically said they will only call the Rapist and Dr. Ford, can't she still get her evidence into the proceeding another way?  Can't she, for example, provide affidavits from people and give them to the dems on the committee and ask Ford questions about the document and enter the document into the record as people's exhibit XYZ. Seems I've seen that in congressional hearings.  For sure I've seen such material when Planned Parenthood was testifying.  Get people on the record and into evidence.  I suppose the GOP will claim not fair because they can't cross the witnesses, but that's the risk you take when you limit witnesses.  So I hope there's a way to get this evidence to be made part of the record.
    cream919
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by cream919 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Well the fucker assaulted me too and I'm about ready to come out!
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:13 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

If the GOP sticks to their rules about who gets to testify to the committee and when, and Grassley has basically said they will only call the Rapist and Dr. Ford, can't she still get her evidence into the proceeding another way?  Can't she, for example, provide affidavits from people and give them to the dems on the committee and ask Ford questions about the document and enter the document into the record as people's exhibit XYZ. Seems I've seen that in congressional hearings.  For sure I've seen such material when Planned Parenthood was testifying.  Get people on the record and into evidence.  I suppose the GOP will claim not fair because they can't cross the witnesses, but that's the risk you take when you limit witnesses.  So I hope there's a way to get this evidence to be made part of the record.

She could definitely provide names of corroborating witnesses to jurists through an inside contact, so that they can ask her about "were there other friends you told about this?" and then she can name them all and leave the American public to wonder, "wait, why the fuck ain't these people at this hearing?"
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Twitter saying leak from WH saying WH told Kavanaugh to withdraw his nomination after word that there's another woman.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drudge-report-teases-new-kavanaugh-bombshell-another-woman
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:34 pm

blondy28 wrote:Twitter saying leak from WH saying WH told Kavanaugh to withdraw his nomination after word that there's another woman.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drudge-report-teases-new-kavanaugh-bombshell-another-woman

Trump would never tell Kavanaugh that. Kavanaugh will still be voted on by the Senate and if he isn't confirmed you will see a tweet storm that will make Katrina look like a spring shower.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:28 pm