Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

Well...

alohafri
    Fanboy

Re: Well...

Post by alohafri on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:19 pm

sharpy wrote:Give me a fucking break, Chuck.  You're in a damn war.  Fight, for god's sake.  Tell the viewers he sat in front of the nation under oath and he lied.  He committed perjury.  There's a very credible sex abuse claim against him.  Do you want a lying, perjuring sex assualter on the Supreme Court?  

Well the dems as a whole seem to not want to hurt anyone's feelings. They have this dumb ass idea that if they play fair, so will the GOP. Problem is , they ar civil and the GOP say to themselves: "Thanks dumbass"

This is the complete opposite of the way that the Trumpians see it. 100% opposite.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:46 pm

alohafri wrote:

I thought he would have gone with Amy Coney Barrett. But I think he went with Kavanaugh because of his argument that a sitting President should not be forced to testify (or whatever it was that he argued).

It's that he shouldn't be indicted or subpoenaed.  Basically that a president ought not be subjected to an investigation.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:50 pm

alohafri wrote:
    sharpy wrote:Give me a fucking break, Chuck.  You're in a damn war.  Fight, for god's sake.  Tell the viewers he sat in front of the nation under oath and he lied.  He committed perjury.  There's a very credible sex abuse claim against him.  Do you want a lying, perjuring sex assualter on the Supreme Court?  

Well the dems as a whole seem to not want to hurt anyone's feelings. They have this dumb ass idea that if they play fair, so will the GOP. Problem is , they ar civil and the GOP say to themselves: "Thanks dumbass"

This is the complete opposite of the way that the Trumpians see it. 100% opposite.

Well, I can assure you that if this situation were reversed, McConnell wouldn't be up there saying "Kavanaugh has been less than truthful...ummmm...he's not being straight with the American people."  He'd be up there saying "this guy is a damn liar.  He's lying about unimportant stuff, so how do you think he's going to be truthful about important stuff?  He perjured himself and do you want him making court decisions that will last another 250 yrs if he can't even be honest about mundane shit in his yearbook?"
    cream919
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by cream919 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:39 pm

No, what the dems need is a politically incorrect tough ass who when trump starts stalking he turns around and tells him to sit his orange ass down. 

Did I hear someone call my name? 
    cream919
    Getting to be a Fanboy

Post by cream919 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:48 pm

Give me a fucking break, Chuck.

****************************************************************************************

Schumer & Pelosi are either too power hungry or too stupid to realize they are absolutely killing the party. What a couple of out of touch pansies. The term "snowflake" was invented to describe those two and the people who stand behind them. The far right gets a collective hard-on every time they see those names in a political ad. 
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:34 pm

cream919 wrote:Give me a fucking break, Chuck.

****************************************************************************************

Schumer & Pelosi are either too power hungry or too stupid to realize they are absolutely killing the party. What a couple of out of touch pansies. The term "snowflake" was invented to describe those two and the people who stand behind them. The far right gets a collective hard-on every time they see those names in a political ad. 

Cream, I usually think you're totally full of shit, but not today.  You are spot on.  It's gotten tiresome.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:44 pm

alohafri wrote:

The Trumpians think that the GOP doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings?  I mean, I know that the right thinks the dems are mean AND violent.  I hear Rush talk about it all the time...while he's calling Dr. Ford "Dr. Ballsey Ford" and while he spent 8 years calling Michelle Obama "moo-chelle".  But do they think that GOPare actually meek and soft spoken?
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:15 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:

The Trumpians think that the GOP doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings?  I mean, I know that the right thinks the dems are mean AND violent.  I hear Rush talk about it all the time...while he's calling Dr. Ford "Dr. Ballsey Ford" and while he spent 8 years calling Michelle Obama "moo-chelle".  But do they think that GOPare actually meek and soft spoken?

Yes. You people on the far left are violent, like Antifa and BLM. All you want to do is use violence and violent language to prevent fine people like Judge Kavanaugh from taking his seat on the Supreme Court. Of course, they also have some particular dislike for RINOs such as Jeff Flake, Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, John Kasich, and the departed John McCain. Oh, and their new hero is Lindsay Graham, who used to be a regular Trump target.

"Guest" on the other board is actually quite sane when compared to some of the yahoos who post on Yahoo.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:24 pm

And how do I know that the once pretty moderately sane, thanks to his friendships with John McCain and Mark Kirk, Lindsay Graham is off his rocker? He just told Sean Hannity, "you can do something that no one else can do, you can unite the Republican party."
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:38 pm

alohafri wrote:And how do I know that the once pretty moderately sane, thanks to his friendships with John McCain and Mark Kirk, Lindsay Graham is off his rocker? He just told Sean Hannity, "you can do something that no one else can do, you can unite the Republican party."

I just read that he encouraged Trump to re-nominate Kavanaugh if his nomination fails.  It's looking more and more like the rumor I heard is true...that Lindsay is in line for the AG position when Sessions is fired/quits.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:12 pm

I just saw the footage of Trump mocking Dr. Ford in Mississippi.  WOW.  Just.  WOW.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:15 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    alohafri wrote:And how do I know that the once pretty moderately sane, thanks to his friendships with John McCain and Mark Kirk, Lindsay Graham is off his rocker? He just told Sean Hannity, "you can do something that no one else can do, you can unite the Republican party."

I just read that he encouraged Trump to re-nominate Kavanaugh if his nomination fails.  It's looking more and more like the rumor I heard is true...that Lindsay is in line for the AG position when Sessions is fired/quits.

WTF does that even mean?  Renominate him?  Meaning what, exactly?  Go through everything again and fail to nominate him again?
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:16 pm

blondy28 wrote:I just saw the footage of Trump mocking Dr. Ford in Mississippi.  WOW.  Just.  WOW.

You realize this locks in his supporters to love him even more, right?  They see this and it more or less confirms their belief that he's awesome.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:23 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:
    blondy28 wrote:I just saw the footage of Trump mocking Dr. Ford in Mississippi.  WOW.  Just.  WOW.

You realize this locks in his supporters to love him even more, right?  They see this and it more or less confirms their belief that he's awesome.

They're trash.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Just read that one of the unsung reasons there's a rush to get Kavanaugh confirmed is that there's a case on the current docket whereby SCOTUS will be considering a case that argues that if a president pardons someone from federal charges they cannot then be prosecuted on a state level for similar or same charges.  I suspect that Trump's been given certainties that this will be ruled on favorably for him and that after that happens, BOOM, he can pardon all of his criminal cronie friends and family members and get away with it.  None of this shit surprises me anymore.
    blondy28
    Fanboy

Post by blondy28 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:58 pm

SoxIlliniRob wrote:Just read that one of the unsung reasons there's a rush to get Kavanaugh confirmed is that there's a case on the current docket whereby SCOTUS will be considering a case that argues that if a president pardons someone from federal charges they cannot then be prosecuted on a state level for similar or same charges.  I suspect that Trump's been given certainties that this will be ruled on favorably for him and that after that happens, BOOM, he can pardon all of his criminal cronie friends and family members and get away with it.  None of this shit surprises me anymore.

Surprised you didn't know that.  Yes, that's definitely something the conservatives are looking to do is make sure Trump and his cronies get away with all their crimes.  The party of personal responsibility.
    SoxIlliniRob
    Fanboy

Post by SoxIlliniRob on Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:19 pm

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:Just read that one of the unsung reasons there's a rush to get Kavanaugh confirmed is that there's a case on the current docket whereby SCOTUS will be considering a case that argues that if a president pardons someone from federal charges they cannot then be prosecuted on a state level for similar or same charges.  I suspect that Trump's been given certainties that this will be ruled on favorably for him and that after that happens, BOOM, he can pardon all of his criminal cronie friends and family members and get away with it.  None of this shit surprises me anymore.

Surprised you didn't know that.  Yes, that's definitely something the conservatives are looking to do is make sure Trump and his cronies get away with all their crimes.  The party of personal responsibility.

I knew it, but thought it was a more obscure law that they were trying to overturn in relation to this "Separate Sovereigns" thing.  I'd heard Thom Hartmann discuss it but didn't realize how wide-scoping it would be.  Thought it might allow Manafort to get pardoned for one or two charges or something.  This is truly becoming what appears to be a constitutional crisis.  As I see it, Trump's entire presidency appears to be an exercise in trying to insulate himself against any kind of oversight from any and all angles.
    alohafri
    Fanboy

Post by alohafri on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:33 am

SoxIlliniRob wrote:

I can remember when we used to make fun of Democrats for playing the victim card. The Trumpites have turned playing victim into an art form.

jaywit
    Not a Fanboy

Post by jaywit on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:55 am

blondy28 wrote:
    SoxIlliniRob wrote:

They're trash.
    When Trump claimed he could "stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody" and not "lose any voters", his supporters laughed.  Today, they'd still laugh.  His supporters don't realize that Trump is basically calling his own supporters total dumbshits for supporting a would-be murderer.  The fact that they laugh as Trump mocks a victim of sexual assault is not necessarily a new low.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:28 pm