Fanboy Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fanboy Central

For the Fanboys of the White Sox

3 posters

Active Measures

blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Active Measures Empty Active Measures

Post by blondy28 Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:45 pm

I just watched the recently released documentary Active Measures.  Highly recommend it.   It's about Putin, his rise to power, how he's able to launder money and influence elections, etc.  Some scary shit.  They do a nice job of connecting the dots in terms of Trump and installing him as president, as well as the shenanigans and chaos that he caused in Georgia and the Ukraine.  It's astounding to see how former presidents/PMs in Georgia and the Ukraine, after having been defeated, were thrown in jail when the Putin candidates took power.  "Lock her up".  Frightening parallels.
    cream919
    cream919
    Fanboy Apprentice

Active Measures Empty Re: Active Measures

Post by cream919 Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:59 pm

Democrats should start the mantra of "Lock Him Up" at every major function or gathering of theirs...throw it back in the face of the lying sack of shit whiner. I also think the left should immediately start the notion going that Pence wrote the op-ed and keep it going. Personally I don't think he did but who cares whether he did or not? In today's republican/Trump designed political climate the truth doesn't matter and, has clearly been seen, if you circulate a lie long enough people start to believe it. Make the silver-haired fake Christian hypocritical prick deny it over and over and over again without let up. Make the fucker squirm!! 

It's time to fight fire with fire...these far-right politicians crawled out of the sewer and if you're going to fight them you better jump in the sewer with them. Show them absolutely no quarter....no mercy because they sure as fuck aren't going to show Democrats and progressives any. 

The left ought to put me in charge! I'll make them suck it up and grow a pair.  Twisted Evil
    blondy28
    blondy28
    Bova!

Post by blondy28 Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 pm

cream919 wrote:Democrats should start the mantra of "Lock Him Up" at every major function or gathering of theirs...throw it back in the face of the lying sack of shit whiner. I also think the left should immediately start the notion going that Pence wrote the op-ed and keep it going. Personally I don't think he did but who cares whether he did or not? In today's republican/Trump designed political climate the truth doesn't matter and, has clearly been seen, if you circulate a lie long enough people start to believe it. Make the silver-haired fake Christian hypocritical prick deny it over and over and over again without let up. Make the fucker squirm!! 

It's time to fight fire with fire...these far-right politicians crawled out of the sewer and if you're going to fight them you better jump in the sewer with them. Show them absolutely no quarter....no mercy because they sure as fuck aren't going to show Democrats and progressives any. 

The left ought to put me in charge! I'll make them suck it up and grow a pair.  Twisted Evil

We're supposed to be the model for democracy in the world, but after Putin meddled  in Ukraine's election (and by meddling, of course I man he poisoned the candidate, who survived but was disfigured), their supreme court actually called for a do-over election.  

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/former-ukrainian-president-viktor-yushchenko-12291277
    sharpy
    sharpy
    Fanboy

Post by sharpy Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:50 pm

cream919 wrote:Democrats should start the mantra of "Lock Him Up" at every major function or gathering of theirs...throw it back in the face of the lying sack of shit whiner. I also think the left should immediately start the notion going that Pence wrote the op-ed and keep it going. Personally I don't think he did but who cares whether he did or not? In today's republican/Trump designed political climate the truth doesn't matter and, has clearly been seen, if you circulate a lie long enough people start to believe it. Make the silver-haired fake Christian hypocritical prick deny it over and over and over again without let up. Make the fucker squirm!! 

Great post - couldn't agree with you more ..gotta smear that so-called Christian with crap as thick as tar 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:52 am